Old Supplies/Kits

squirrel922

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Was looking for a place to post this. Hoping someone can help me out.

I have a bunch of scrapbook supplies and some I inherited after my MIL passed last year.

Any idea where I can post these items in case people may want them? I've been out of the scrapbook game for a while now so I'm not sure where I can list things for sale.

You can not post things for sale on the DIS.

However, I would suggest looking for an area for sale/garage sale pages on Facebook (we have local city and county garage sale sites on facebook) or maybe ebay or craigslist. I'm not fond of the latter two but it is an option.. although fees could be a pain. I have never done either.

Good luck! My condolences to your family on the passing of your MIL.

I'm sorry for your family's loss.

I'm not 100% sure where you can sell them - though it seems to me that Craigslist is a possibility if you can't find a local garage sale where you can offload them. Just beware if you go the online route - don't share more info than you must, and keep safe.

Alternately, if you just want it all off your hands, you could donate the supplies. Many places will accept art/craft supplies as a donation - a shelter that takes in women + children, the children's ward of a local hospital, a nursing home, even some libraries or preschool/daycare centers will happily accept donated scrap supplies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter