Omaha Steaks Holiday Deal

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Friday my mother scored a big touchdown "and no she wasn't playing football when it happened" My mother went to Omaha Steaks and got their Holiday Deal and we have been getting loads of roasts and we got hamburger patties and hot dogs and desserts of pineapple upside down cakes. And so i'm wondering if you heard about Omaha Steaks Holiday Deal? If you can take a chance on it and you'll be surprised at what you'll get. I was surprised at what a great deal Mom got and it looks like our fridge will be full of Omaha Steaks this year

loads of roasts
even on their BEST sales i can't imagine how expensive their roasts run. we've gotten the best of the best offers over time and when you look at the size of the individual portions of meat they still cost 3-4x the non sale prices we can get at any local store (though i love their apple tartlets).

Omaha Steaks has apple tartlets? Mom never found those when she got the Holiday Deal because all they had was chocolate cake and pineapple upside down cakes in their desserts. Are the apple tartlets like apple fritters? That sounds like something my dad would like because he loves apple fritters. Thank you for the info Barkley hope you take advantage of Omaha Steaks Holiday Deal

My dad bought Omaha Steaks for years and NEVER paid full price. There is always some sale going on and even on sale, they are more expensive than what we would get at our local stores. Is the meat good? Yes. Is it the absolute best? No. My dad liked it as my mom was the cook, once she got sick and he took over the cooking, it was easy for him to get the meat and prepared sides, all together in one shipment. It was easier for him to then go to the supermarket. I would say about 5 years ago, he switched to Kansas City Steaks, a comparable operation, thought they were better. He never paid full price there, either. We also had a local Omaha Steaks retail store local to us. Personally, don’t think they are worth the hype.

even on their BEST sales i can't imagine how expensive their roasts run. we've gotten the best of the best offers over time and when you look at the size of the individual portions of meat they still cost 3-4x the non sale prices we can get at any local store (though i love their apple tartlets).
My mom got me Omaha steaks for Christmas one year. While it was a useful gift, we can get better quality beef at a better price locally.

Friday my mother scored a big touchdown "and no she wasn't playing football when it happened" My mother went to Omaha Steaks and got their Holiday Deal and we have been getting loads of roasts and we got hamburger patties and hot dogs and desserts of pineapple upside down cakes. And so i'm wondering if you heard about Omaha Steaks Holiday Deal? If you can take a chance on it and you'll be surprised at what you'll get. I was surprised at what a great deal Mom got and it looks like our fridge will be full of Omaha Steaks this year
Enjoy all the yummy steaks!

Omaha Steaks has apple tartlets? Mom never found those when she got the Holiday Deal because all they had was chocolate cake and pineapple upside down cakes in their desserts. Are the apple tartlets like apple fritters? That sounds like something my dad would like because he loves apple fritters. Thank you for the info Barkley hope you take advantage of Omaha Steaks Holiday Deal
I Love their apple tarts. They are small, but one is sufficient per person

I was surprised at how well Omaha Steaks were at making their meat so good and ever since Mom got that deal she has getting lots of texts of offers and special deals. I think Mom is gonna be Omaha Steaks lucky customer

Kansas City and Chicago butchers (which also ship) are far superior in cut, quality, and taste in my opinion - highly subjective to be sure - Omaha Steaks are ok as are some of the options that can be purchased at Costco if you have one nearby.

We get Omaha Steaks occasionally and yes, the apple tartlets are very good! However, we’ve learned to not rely on the packaging for the meats and we put them in an additional freezer bag (“double-bagging”). On one occasion there must have been a tiny pinhole or two and the steaks developed frostbite very quickly. The steaks are tasty, but I do prefer our local butcher.

I LOVE their pineapple upside down cakes. Unfortunately, those are hardly ever available (or at least so DH says-it just occurred to me that maybe it's just his excuse and he doesn't like them). We can always get the apple tartlets, but I'd rather have the pineapple upside down cake. Can't speak for DH, but I have my suspicions.

I LOVE their pineapple upside down cakes. Unfortunately, those are hardly ever available (or at least so DH says-it just occurred to me that maybe it's just his excuse and he doesn't like them). We can always get the apple tartlets, but I'd rather have the pineapple upside down cake. Can't speak for DH, but I have my suspicions.
The pineapple upside down cakes are available now on their website.
Maybe they restocked?

Yesterday I got to try Omaha Steaks hot dogs and I can say that their hot dogs taste great and taste more like Vienna sausages but they are really huge but they are worth eating. Our second Omaha Steaks order arrived a day before which is how we got the hot dogs and we got more steaks and some Cordon Bleu too but our freezer is full of Omaha Steaks at the most but how my parents and I will finish them i'll figure out soon

My family still has loads of the Omaha Steaks and last week we got to try their chicken fried steak which I disliked because it was loaded with pepper and I can't figure out why they did this to their chicken fried steaks but it was unappealing and wasn't my cup of tea. But Omaha Steaks has amazing chicken tenders that taste better than Burger King's chicken tenders and I put hot sauce on mine and that made it taste better. Omaha Steaks is now having another January sale and my family is planning to order more Omaha Steaks

Has anyone tried the shepherd's pie that Omaha Steaks has? That was one of the foods Mom got in the holiday deal and according to Mom the shepherd's pie was alright. Is Omaha Steaks gonna have deals for Valentine's Day soon as well?

for omaha fans-there are a wealth of ideas on the web on how to recycle/upcycle those coolers the products come in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter