OMG! dd just called..can't find ID

hi again:D
tigercat-dd just called and is back in town:D she said there are parking lots close by but doesn't know how much they cost. they parked across the street at a meter, it is free at night so they waited until they neede to pay and dbf would run and feed it:D she was the 1st one in line and it took 45min (until 9:15) to get through everything and get bc in hand. as they were leaving they were only calling #5:eek: she said there were about 50-60 people waiting inside and another 20-25 outside. a couple people told them(including this office) to get there by 5:30, but she said 5:45 would be about right. you would think they might add offices and not make us travel 2 hrs since the demand is so high:confused: :confused:
hope this helps. i have to go to work:rolleyes:
kathe

Thanks for the info Katypop. Have a great trip. I have given him $35.00 plus $15.00 for the speedy charge. Hope that is enough.
tigercat

Great news, Kathe! I'm so glad that it all worked out. Now, go, enjoy. Hug Mickey for me (and have a drink for me, too ;) ) See you when you get back.

Kathe,

All's well that ends well.

Have a super time. It is so gorgeous there at this time of the year. I am sooo jealous.

Have an awesome time.

I'm so glad that it all worked out okay Kathe. As you say, it will be a story you can all laugh about in the future.

Disney is so beautiful at Christmas time and I'm green with envy. Take lots of pictures and have a wonderful vacation!

...and go pack!!:sunny:

Have a wonderful trip!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Kathe, I'm so glad it all worked out for you and your dd. I think we were all holding our breaths waiting for the happy ending ... can't stop a Canadian Dis'er from getting to WDW ! Have a magical time! Like everyone else, I'm feeling a bit jealous right now (especially since that rain this morning has now turned into snow).

Safe and happy trip !

Mary Liz

I am so HAPPY. My dfs got his bc today as well. THank goodness. Now on Monday I will take him to get his SIN card and then to the bank to open a bank account and then next week he can get paid, which means......he can pay us. If he loses it again I will kill him...but then so will my ds as he had to get up at 4:30 this morning and go with him into TO to get it.
tigercat

yeah:bounce: :bounce: great news tigercat:D

i'm almost done packing, only 1 more day to go:tongue:
it will be a busy day, i have a wedding to go to and we are leaving VERY early sun am. guess it really doesn't matter how late i am, i won't sleep anyway:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
we have had a stressful week so hope that means everything will go well and we'll have a great time.
funny story(well it is now)i had just finished posting the info for tigercat and went to run out the door to work yesterday when my glasses broke in 2! i do not have a back up pair so had to call work to say i'd be late and call dd to come drive me. i had to wear OLD sunglasses with HUGE frames LOL so i could see at all. when we got out of the car i went to open my umbrella (the kind with the mechanism in it) and it literally flew out of my hand and torpedoed through the parking lot. dd and i just lost it, we were so tired and giddy we laughed till we cried. (me in the rain with huge sunglasses lol) it was a very weird day. glad my glasses didn't fall apart at the airport or disney though.
thanks for all your warm wishes.
kathe

I know, you're just trying to get all the kinks out BEFORE you go so that while you're gone everything will be great. (Now I hope that is true but with my family it is just a wish LOL) Have a great trip.
tigercat
I talked to my ds's and it seems they arrived at the doors at 6:30 and were #34 in line. That is unreal, but thanks again for the tip to be there that early. They were going to be there for 8:15. I doubt they would have gotten his bc if they had of arrived then.
tigercat

Have a great trip katypop. I know (sort of) what you just went through. We lost DD's bc right before we left last month and I thought we were going to have to go to Toronto for a new one. This was Thanksgiving Monday & we were leaving on Friday. :eek: Luckily I found it.

We had used it to get her new Health Card the week before (which was required by the Ministry because she was turning 16 and needed a photo on her Health card). I was frantic & searched everywhere. I ended up finding it in the newspaper recycle box...I guess someone had put a newspaper on top of it on the kitchen counter and it had been thrown out along with the newspaper. It was a last-resort place to check & I don't know what even made me think of it. Garbage day had been that Friday and I have never in my life been so thankful for my DH forgetting to put the newspapers out as I was that day. I promised that day never, ever to "nag" him about forgetting to put them out again. ;)

I was so stressed out by the time we left but we ended up having the best WDW vacation ever. I hope you have the same. Enjoy.

DisneyLisa I'm glad things worked out so well for you. I had something similar happen to me although it was my glasses that were in the paper recycling box.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter