OMG! I am OBSESSED with DisBoards! Ahh - Support Group needed...

This week is going to be trouble though, dh is out of town - once the kids are off to school I'm home free :lmao: . I'm afraid I'm going to wear out my laptop from all the surfing since there is no one to answer to :rotfl2:

That sounds like DIS HEAVEN to me! ;) :rotfl2::rotfl:

That sounds like DIS HEAVEN to me! ;) :rotfl2::rotfl:

LOL, it is :rotfl:

I think I might be making a bit of progress though, I've made it all the way until 1p without looking at the boards ;) I guess I shouldn't mention that I was up until 1am last night surfing :rolleyes1

Oh well, I guess it could be a worse addiction :cool2:

Have fun surfing everyone today - I'll be checking on the boards often :surfweb:

Hi, checking in, I haven't been on since Sunday! I controlled myself!! My neigbor asked Sunday when we were going back, I said I was hoping for this Sept, but it looks like we need to spend our money on finishing the house and garage. If we could just get our apartment rented we would have extra money... to go to Disney hopefully. Looks like I'll have to plan for Sept of 2008.:eek:

Add me to the addicts. :surfweb: We will be leaving on our first Disney vacation May 1st. I can't stay away! I really should get dressed at some point. :lmao: Agghh

Kara

Add me to the addicts. :surfweb: We will be leaving on our first Disney vacation May 1st. I can't stay away! I really should get dressed at some point. :lmao: Agghh

Kara

Getting dressed and accomplishing things is HIGHLY overrated. Stay here with us... we understand...lol

Hey Kellyscrapbooks,

Have you scrapbooked a disney trip? I thought I was going to for our 2005 trip, but I ended up doing something differant. I put them in a photo album with headers of the day and date and notes of memories and of course lots of disney clipart!!! I actually liked it a lot! Time consuming finding the right clipart, but I love the overall effect. My kids said it helps them remember the smaller things about the trip.

Hey Kellyscrapbooks,

Have you scrapbooked a disney trip? I thought I was going to for our 2005 trip, but I ended up doing something differant. I put them in a photo album with headers of the day and date and notes of memories and of course lots of disney clipart!!! I actually liked it a lot! Time consuming finding the right clipart, but I love the overall effect. My kids said it helps them remember the smaller things about the trip.

I'm currently in the beginning stages of scrapbooking my last trip. :) I am torn between my original plan and 2 other "plans" 1st plan which was 2 albums for the trip (1 pure disney and one of the things that we did that weren't disney) but I know I wont' be able to fit half my pictures doing it that way and then my 2nd idea was to create 1 album per park and just add each trip to that album each time we go and my 3rd idea was to create one album per park per trip, but I think I'm getting carried away there. LOL

I'm currently in the beginning stages of scrapbooking my last trip. :) I am torn between my original plan and 2 other "plans" 1st plan which was 2 albums for the trip (1 pure disney and one of the things that we did that weren't disney) but I know I wont' be able to fit half my pictures doing it that way and then my 2nd idea was to create 1 album per park and just add each trip to that album each time we go and my 3rd idea was to create one album per park per trip, but I think I'm getting carried away there. LOL

Let me just tell you about my scrapbooking skills and experiences....

When DS was a baby I was so ambitious and willing/wanting to scrapbook everything!! I ordered a great Scrapbook starter kit from QVC - it has 2 books, insters, pages, stickers acid free glue and pens, all kinds of fun stuff. Everytime we go anywhere I save all the little tid bits of stuff from the trip for the scrapbook. :goodvibes

DS is DS#1 and he will be 8 in April. The kit is still in the original box on DS#3s closet shelf!! :confused3

Needless to say I never got around to scrappin'! :laughing: I have some great stuff and my little sister has made our familyone and adds pages to it all the time. I plan to do it some day - I save every ticket and map from our first trip to WDW as a family and our disney cruise last year and al kinds of other fun stuff. I hope to get to it in the next 8 years!! :lmao:

So here I am again. I have showerd.... and managed to get in a little bit of work and house work done today. Yet I am still surrounded by an unorganized house! backpacks are in the floor where DSs dropped them, some groceries are still on the counter in need of putting away andn:laundy: awaits... I came here for my daily check of advice on fleas, non sleeping babies, if my dh wears his wedding ring, how much we spend on vaca and a few other random things!!

What can I say - I :worship: the Dis!

Damn fleas.... on just jumped on me..........:mad:

I have had this in my signature from just about day one of being on the DIS
I need a 12 step program to help with my Disney Addictions!

Sorry... You will not get anything but a welcome to the addiction from me. :smokin:

Also addicted since 1978 to Disney. Only just got addicted to this board but have got addicted to this board in less than a week!

You better buckle up this is gonna be a long ride! Sit back, relax, the addiction has only begun! ;) :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Just checkin' in and gettin' my fix. Work is so overrated. Oh yeah - work=money to go to DW. Ok - I'll go back tomorrow. :goodvibes

Let me just tell you about my scrapbooking skills and experiences....

When DS was a baby I was so ambitious and willing/wanting to scrapbook everything!! I ordered a great Scrapbook starter kit from QVC - it has 2 books, insters, pages, stickers acid free glue and pens, all kinds of fun stuff. Everytime we go anywhere I save all the little tid bits of stuff from the trip for the scrapbook. :goodvibes

DS is DS#1 and he will be 8 in April. The kit is still in the original box on DS#3s closet shelf!! :confused3

Needless to say I never got around to scrappin'! :laughing: I have some great stuff and my little sister has made our familyone and adds pages to it all the time. I plan to do it some day - I save every ticket and map from our first trip to WDW as a family and our disney cruise last year and al kinds of other fun stuff. I hope to get to it in the next 8 years!! :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: This sounds exactly like me!!!!

When dd#1 was born SIL gave me a whole bunch of Creative Memories stuff; album, extra pages, pens. stencils, etc. I had no idea really what it was so under the crib it went. :confused3 When dd was in preschool one of the moms was a consultant so I started scrapping. Unfortunately I was pregnant with ds then so it didn't last long. I decided I'd do a book for each child of their first year milestones and then family vacations and stuff. Of course once ds was born and then dd#2 12mos later that all went down the drain. I made it through the first 9mos of dd#1 milestones and it is still in the excact same state and she is now 10yrs! :rotfl2:

dd#2 will be in 1st grade next year and everyone will be in full day school so I have these illusions that finally I'll have time to get started on scrapping ;) . Hope springs eternal :cutie:

kellyscrapbooks I like your first plan. My disney trip took two albums to fit in. I have yet to finish any official scrapbook!:guilty: My first two boys have a first year album with over 600 pictures, but they are just in there.:rolleyes: The wrong way according to scrapbookers.:sad2: But least they have them! The next two girls have the first few months and pictures still sitting in the origional packages.:sad2: The fifth one(and a surprise after the youngest was seven) scrapbooking was popular, so I got all these grandiose ideas and was going to redeem myself where I had failed with the other girls and make something beautiful!:laughing: I tried again 16 mths later with our sixth child.:upsidedow The pictures as Grendalynn said are in a nice neat place. The seventh child is 3 months. I did great for the first month and a half.:woohoo: I have been slacking the last month and a half.:guilty: I've been thinking I need to catch up now or it will be too late for me!:hourglass Well thats why I did the Disney pictures the way I did, or I knew I would never get them done!:sad2: But even that took too long and I almost didn't do it.:scared: I think it's better to just go back to the old way of sticking them in an album and be done with it......but I just can't seem to!!!:idea: We have a hard time finding time to do the things we want and where are we....?:sad2: ;)

:cheer2: :smokin: Good Morning Fellow Dis - Addicts!:smokin:

Its a good day!! I got the call at 5:30 AM this morning that school is closed and its a SNOW DAY!!!! YAY!! No school = No work for me, which then = The Dis all day!! :banana:

I do want to be ambitious today, however ... :rolleyes1 Only a little bit.. Just a few loads of :laundy: and pick up the mess that accumulates throughout the week. Oh and vaccume, becasue of my exisiting fleas issue....:eek:

I will be sure to check in later (or each time I pass the LapTop in passing from one room to the next)... I still have a 1/2 cup of coffee, so I will poke around the boards till its gone... sipping gingerly I am sure....:surfweb:

Hope everyone is have a lovely day, as I am , here ON The Dis!! :cheer2:

.... I forgot to mention that I haven't yet showered or gotten the kids dressed - but its a snow day - so why bother....:cloud9:

grendalynn, I see you are on! I said I would only just check messages...I have been sitting here all morning!:lmao:

I asked my husband last night after seeing a Disney on Ice advertisement if anyone wanted to go? He looked at me and asked if I needed my "Disney fix?!":rotfl: I tried to look nonchalant!:confused3 Who me!?

Well you were on when I started typing.;) You'll be back!:surfweb:

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Well, for a few, DH just pulled in to plow! I scurried around frantacially t:rotfl: o pick up the house and get laundry going - I had to look like I accomplished soemthing so far today!! I even broke a sweat doing it - :yay: -but boy did I make tracks!! :rotfl2: oooh - here he comes - I'll check back after lunch!! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter