OMG, you're gonna have to roll me off the boat!

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Maybe it's because we're dieting to get ready for PCC 3.0, but DH and I perused sample menus from 1/11 for the Dream and we were almost licking our computer screen.

And the dinners are All-You-Can-Eat? Because if they have bison AND lamb on the same menu like what we saw, we're ordering multiple entrees apiece! :rotfl2:

And I can get in-room dining 24 hours a day? I've already scoped out the buffalo wings, the BLT, the tomato soup, the cheese and crackers, and the giant cookie.

How much weight can I plan on gaining? :laughing:

Well, we did decide to run the CC 5K if they offer it BOTH times so maybe that'll make up for it!

Now, back to my 100-calorie snack pack of Oreo Crisps.

Your server will be happy to bring you more than one entree. Or appetizer. Or dessert. We do that regularly.

On PCC 2.0 we were at a table with some prolific eaters and it was a regular thing for them to order (and eat) two main courses.

I'm sure our tablemates will think we're gluttons. :-)

After all, one of the things my DH noticed about me on our first date was that I didn't have any problems eating a HUGE dinner in front of someone I barely knew. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter