? on BCV Dedicated 2 BR

Disneyhappy

DIS Veteran
We will be staying in a dedicated 2 bedroom in August. Whnen I called to make the ressie, I was told the second bedroom will have a queen bed and a sofa bed even though it is considered a dedicated rooom. My quesiton is do dedicated villas have the kitchenette in the second bedroom? I know they don't at OKW (at least the villa we stayed in). If not, what will be in it's place. I never thought of this until I was showing my niece the room she would be in and she thought it was cool that she would have her own frig. It made me think there may not be one since it is a dedicated room.
TIA!

There will not be a kitchenette in a dedicated 2BR, nor a separate entrance to the hallway.

The resorts I've stayed at with dedicated 2BR use those areas for much larger closet and generally more space in the room. We prefer it for those reasons.

They do have some dedicated 2 bedrooms with 2 queen beds but they are few in number and had to get.

Our dedicated 2 br at BCV had a closet where the fridge would be and double sinks outside the room with tub/toilet, I think that is different (we don't stay in studios normally!)

If not, what will be in it's place.
The studio has a single sink next to a closet, and a kitchenette. The area that is the kitchenette in a studio becomes a closet in the 2nd bedroom of a dedicated. The area that was the closet by the single sink is removed, so the dedicated 2BR gets a double sink. Also, the area that would be the doorway in the studio becomes a second closet in the dedicated.

Fortunately, there's some great plans out there for the Beach Club (how I wish this was available for all DVCs) on this website http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/ You can see plans for both a lockoff and a dedicated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter