? on Birth Certificate Reqmts:

catjammies

Mouseketeer
Looking ahead:

I have a special CARD that indicates where my birth cert. is on file.

In the past on other airlines, cruises, they've accepted it to go thru customs.

I'm scared Disney would not accept it this time.

If I order a CERTIFIED COPY of my bc, will that be acceptable?

What if I can't get my hands on an original?

Anyone have experience with this?

I have no idea if your card will be good enough but I have used replacement birth certificates. As long as your replacement has a raised seal you should be good to go. I have ordered these to use in international travel and they have worked fine.

You want a "Certified Copy" of your bc, and from what I understand, I'm sure someone can correct me if I am wrong, different states do it differently. Ours have the raised State Seal on them, but I believe some states may stamp them with a stamp that says "Certified Copy"..anyway, you can order a Certified Copy by going to www.vitalcheck.com They came to us fairly quicky. If you live in the same state you were born, I think you may be able to go to the courthouse to get one, but VitalCheck.com has worked just fine for us each time.

Are you from VA by any chance? I have one of those cards too. It does have a raised embossed seal on it. Looks like a credit card. It was fine when we wne tto the Bahamas but security issues have me wondering about this too. I am thinking of getting a paper copy just in case they haven't seen too many of these. It's worth the extra expense to be sure.

I just don't want to worry about not getting on the boat!

I'm paying the 15-20 $ for a copy. Spose I need one, anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter