On hold with disney....

Holly324

Mouseketeer
Trying to sort out some technical problems with my account before I can do online check in, I was put on hold.....Never before have I enjoyed the music while on hold so much!! :) I was treated to the Tiki room song, It's tough to be a bug, tower of terror, and a couple more. Just thought I would share....it added a little disney boost to my day! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you were on hold for a while lol

Did they at least pickup? At work I have to call Verizon numerous times and I am put on hold (terrible music if any) and then after 20 minutes when I get excited because I hear the other side of the phone pick up....click!

DISCONNTECTED! :headache:

ERRRR....So frustrating. But now if they had disney music then I probably wouldn't mind :rotfl:

I actually wasn't on hold too long, we were waiting to see if an email they sent came to me. Anyway, it was very pleasant! :)

LOL!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Well it is good to hear someone did not mind being on hold....I worked for TMobile for 10 years and never, ever once heard a person say they enjoyed being on hold, but then again we didn't play Disney music...LOL....:thumbsup2

LOL!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Well it is good to hear someone did not mind being on hold....I worked for TMobile for 10 years and never, ever once heard a person say they enjoyed being on hold, but then again we didn't play Disney music...LOL....:thumbsup2

You guys should have tried the Disney music. I actually don't mind being on hold with Disney either - must be the Disney music!:goodvibes

That's true, the funny thing is is yesterday I had to call Disney Cruise Lines to pay our deposit for our trip in 2012, I thought no wonder they liked being on hold lmao...Plus they gave me a estimate of a 2 minute wait, it wasn't even a minute I don't think, it was SUPER quick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter