• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On Site Car Rental

SLThomas318

Mouseketeer
Curious on experiences with renting a car on site at Pixar Place? We are doing a split stay between Disneyland Hotel and Grand Californian and are thinking of checking out Corona Del Mar/Newport Beach area on our transfer day. Thought about just doing an Uber/Lyft, but then also like the idea of renting a car for the day and having a little more control. Pretty easy process? Any other transportation options I'm not thinking of if we just want to do a day beach trip?

It was pretty easy when we did it. They are a little understaffed so if you show up and there’s a bunch of people ahead of you it could take awhile. Michael Johnson is the person we’ve dealt with many times and he’s super nice. Just pay close attention to the office hours.

We rented there on our last day (return at LAX) and it was great. I was a little early and he (Michael Johnson seems familiar) seemed surprised and I got the same “short staffed” sense (but it was no big deal and he was very nice). It is very small and I don’t think they have a lot of inventory flexibility. But it worked out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter