On to healthy living......

:wizard: :wizard: Go away germmies!!! :wizard: :wizard:

I am hoping you are feeling better! Take care and good luck with work!

I'm feeling much more rested. :cool1: I went to the gym yesterday and did just an ok workout. I was really just too tired to do it well. I was op yesterday for food and water. I plan to be OP again today. I'm off to the gym and into my busy day. I will be back later. :moped:

OP for food and water. Fine at the gym. I have no energy so I think this bug is hanging on. My child is sick now. Have to run and take care of my sick one......

Hi Wilderness,

I hope your little one bounces back quickly fom this bug. Great job being OP. Take it easy on yourself.

I wanted to thank you for your ongoing support.

Take care,
Beth

Hi Wilderness,

I was checking in to see how you are feeling. I hope you and your little one are ok.I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care,
Beth

Great job staying OP, even with the added stress! I hope your little one gets better soon!

Have a great weekend! :flower:

Oh wilderness,

Sending some healing :wizard: :wizard: for you and your family. How are you all doing today? This "bug" that has been making it's rounds has certainly been a tough one! I just started feeling 100%, DH is still not 100%, and my Caley had a fever yesterday. :( Hopefully, we will all start feeling better soon! :goodvibes

Take care! :hug:

Hi all. MIA again. Life is just too hectic lately.....

The gym has been going very well. I wish I could say the same about the food lately! :rolleyes: Water has been good, at least for today. I worked and have a busy week. Sorry I haven't been around, just out of sorts so to speak. I will try later on this week to be back.......

I'm off to the gym. I have been ok with food. Not so low carb, but healthy for the most part. :cool1: I better run.....

Wilderness, sounds like you're going through a real hectic time. When you add in being sick and having sick family members.....ugh!!

Do the best you can and try to get healthy again.

Sending you a gentle :hug: for a good day. :sunny:

Hi wilderness,

Stopping by to say hello and to see how you are doing. I hope everyone in your family is feeling much better! Take good care of you! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter