On VMK Archives..

angelcake170

Calm Down Sir Potato Shoes.
I've been getting on there and listening to the VMK music, thinking it might make me feel better, but every room I go into, I feel a pain. I remember memories I've made and it makes me want to get on my VMK Pal and log on, but I can't...
But the Tiki Island Guest Room is hitting me the hardest. It makes me remember beta days. I miss beta days, I really miss VMK...
Why did they do this to us? ):

I know how you feel, I try to stay away from anything that reminds me about
my VMK memories, it hurts all of us and we're trying to get rid of the pain. :(

:grouphug: The website is comforting to me right now. I have found myself going there to hear the log in music. It seems to put a smile on my face. Still though, I can't believe it's gone. I feel like I have been to a funeral of a good friend.

Aww guys:hug: I know how you all feel. I miss Pirate so much I feel like empty in the computer without her. But we have to be strong and just move on, if this was in our way in our lives it's for a reason. Every bad thing that happens in life is for a reason and we have to keep stron and not let it affect us.

Right now I miss my little friend Rose:hug: , trying(yet failing..) to edit a video I did with here makes me sad(hehe not just bc the video is being edited awful..) but also bc I remember her and even tho I feel sad I am happy- I can still contact her and know that's she is well and we should focus and how good VMK was and that it was a fun period of our lives not focus on:aww it's gone/ oh why?!/ I miss it. Just be happy it happened and it's still there with our little persons partying WOOT WOOT!

I know this probably makes u feel worse but remember that nothing really last forever but the memories do:grouphug: hugs all!

:grouphug: The website is comforting to me right now. I have found myself going there to hear the log in music. It seems to put a smile on my face. Still though, I can't believe it's gone. I feel like I have been to a funeral of a good friend.

I was listening to that too, i started crying when I clicked guest rooms and i didn't see all the open room and my rooms. I guess i'm so confused... The nautilus submarine guest room and tiki tiki tiki island guest room are hitting me hard... The tiki room reminds me of beta days, I can remember when me and my friends would sit down on things we never thought would be rare like pink and cyan rocket couches and wearing our green flips like nothing. It was so fun.

Yes, I know exactly the way you all feel. I am missing vmk so bad right now. It makes me sad even looking at all the pictures I have taken. :(

Does anyone know how to save a copy of the VMK archives site, or any particular page, with the music embedded. Or at least how to save the wav files or mp3 or whatever they are using? I'd like to archive those archives in case Disney sends the site owner a cease-and-desist letter.

Does anyone know how to save a copy of the VMK archives site, or any particular page, with the music embedded. Or at least how to save the wav files or mp3 or whatever they are using? I'd like to archive those archives in case Disney sends the site owner a cease-and-desist letter.

You can just simply save the webpage.

Yes, I know exactly the way you all feel. I am missing vmk so bad right now. It makes me sad even looking at all the pictures I have taken. :(
Me too, and I thought VMK's closing would be easy to deal for me because I was not so attached to people except a few but the game in itself, pictures cant replace the fact of walking, playing mini games, ..

i am on vmk archives right now and i was like ok i can go through the kingdom and not cry and i'll be fine but everytime i go on it makes me miss vmk more and more but it fills that empty spce in my heart right now. it makes me think like why am i not on right now and then i'm like oh wait i can't be on!!!!! ah i'm so angry!!!

I haven't even attempted to go to the archives yet, because I know it will make me sad. :( I can look at my screenshots of the game, but when I do that I will see the message button lit up sometimes and automatically click on it and wonder why nothing happens. Earlier I even thought, "I should get on VMK soon; it's close to time when mic (my good friend) should be on." :sad:

omg i just went into the expedition everest room and i was like where is my stuff and why are these random ppl in my room? lol:grouphug:

i wish the typhoon lagoon room went to the ppol but otherwise this site is amazing!!!

What hurts the most is hearing VMK sounds in everyday life.

Like this "Sweet Bay" grocery store commercial.

Ironic they're selling aengus beef with VMK Frontierland music in the background. The radio version is like being in the game again.

Also there's a skit on Jack### the movie where they're sand surfing or something with VMK fireworks music in the background.

thx popsicle man i mean oboman u rule!!!! for putting the waterpark pool in. btw does it have music??

Unfortunatly there is not audio yet. I may be able to find it some where so dont give up hope!

no it;s fine i just thought my computer was going haywire(haha i said haywire)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter