Once Upon a June 2024 - Pre Trip Plans

Dulcee

Mouseketeer
๐ŸŒŸโœจ We are just about a month out from our big adventure, and I've been devouring all the trip reports to fuel my excitement! It's high time to share our magical plans! ๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ‰

Meet the Cast:

• Me (Mom of the trip) - The Disney-obsessed planner! My first trip was in 1987 when I was just 6 months old, and I've been going every year since. ๐ŸŽข๐Ÿ’–
  • DH (Dad of the trip) - Not a planner, but heโ€™s always game for making me happy. ๐Ÿ’‘
  • DS1 (9 years old) - Video game aficionado and roller coaster lover. ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽข
  • DD (5 years old) - Getting braver with each trip, adores Mirabel and Asha. ๐ŸŒธโœจ
  • DS2 (2 years old) - The carefree third child, happy to be along for the ride. ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ถ
Dates:

๐Ÿ“… June 17th - June 27th (Including travel days from North Carolina)

Staying At:

๐Ÿ–๏ธ Caribbean Beach Resort with 6-day park hoppers and a 50% off dining (Quick Service) and tickets kid package. ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ

Background:

This is our first solo trip in three years! The past couple of years, we've been to Disney World with extended family. While those trips were magical in their own way, we're super excited to be on property again and enjoy the flexibility of a smaller group! ๐Ÿฐโœจ We last stayed at CBR in 2020, right after the parks reopened post-Covid, and loved the convenience of the skyliner! ๐Ÿšก

Gameplan:

June 17:
Travel day! First stop: Savannah, GA (another vacation fave). We'll arrive early enough to hit River Street for some dinner and shopping. ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

June 18: Early start from Savannah to make it to Disney Springs by lunchtime! Polite Pig for lunch, some shopping, then check-in at the resort. We've requested an Under the Sea Room (fingers crossed)! Hoping for pool time, dinner at Primo Piatto, and Epcot fireworks from the CBR beach. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ๏ธ๐ŸŽ†

June 19: Magic Kingdom rope drop, midday pool break, Epcot for the evening. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒ

June 20: Hollywood Studios rope drop, midday pool break, Animal Kingdom evening, and maybe a hop to Disney Springs for the new drone show. ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿš

June 21: Magic Kingdom rope drop, midday pool break, Hollywood Studios evening. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŽฅ

June 22: Epcot rope drop, midday pool break, Magic Kingdom evening. ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿฐ

June 23: No park day! Breakfast at Topolino's Terrace, mini golf, Disney Springs shopping, and dinner at Jiko. ๐Ÿฝ๏ธโ›ณ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

June 24: Animal Kingdom rope drop, midday pool break, Epcot evening. ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒ

June 25: Hollywood Studios rope drop, midday pool break, Magic Kingdom evening, and dinner at Narcoosseeโ€™s. ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

June 26: Back to Savannah with dinner at one of our favorite spots, The Wyld Dock Bar, to soften the blow of our trip ending. ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿด

June 27: Back to North Carolina we go! ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ’จ

Can't wait for the magic to begin! โœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ‰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter