Once Upon a Time on ABC Has it influenced your opinion on certain characters?

Really, it didn't influence my thoughts on the characters very much.

I've always disliked Snow White.
Never really thought about Snow's Prince Charming, but he's a winp in OUAT.
Can't say I'll think of Pan the same way again, but I think he's sort of cool in OUAT.
TinkerBell I've a newfound love for. I like how they had the Tink in OUAT lose her powers because of Blue, specifically when she said that she didn't believe in Tink anymore. In Return to Neverland, Tinker Bell starts 'going out' because of Jane's disbelief.
Captain Hook& bleck& always been bleck. I don't see how people think he's cute, but I'm only thirteen :confused3
I have always liked Mulan, I like the OUAT version more, though I didn't understand how the episode a few weeks ago that ended with her meeting Aurora and Aurora tells her the news between her and Philip. I didn't really understand Mulan's reaction. Edit: Oh. Now I understand Mulan's reaction and such. That had to be awkward&&
Evil Queen& she's just the Evil Queen I guess. That's that.

Snow has always been my favorite princess....

The Lost writers version of her is fabulous.

I never liked Tinkerbell, always found/find her annoying, this portrayal doesn't make me like her any more or less.

I love that they made Mulan bisexual, I think it really threw a lot of people for a loop especially the way it was written in such a subtle, barely pick up the context kind of way.

Belle is ok, love Claire from Lost as a Brunette though! LOL...

Hook? Hot Irish actor? Yes please and more!

My all time fave and I swoon at him and everything about him? Robert Carlisle!!! OMG....Seeing him on TV every Sunday makes my entire weekend! Loved him for years now!

I LOVE that Iggy Pop was the Caterpillar on Wonderland last week and I saw Marilyn Manson in the OUAT credits, but couldn't figure out who he was last week!! Anyone know?

My DH prefers the Wonderland as it's darker, and though I love Sayid from Lost, I can't get him as Jafar....the Alice bothers me...the only one I like so far is Knave (sp?) I don't love it as much as OUAT, but I still watch every week! LOL

I think the acting group is incredible.

I never made the connection that Rumpelstiltskin was Renard from The World Is Not Enough.

But now that I've seen his acting of Rumpel, call me a Robert Carlyle fan. AWESOME character.

I think the only bad part about OUAT is Belle. She's the only character I don't "believe". She doesn't seem like Belle at all.

I think the acting group is incredible.

I never made the connection that Rumpelstiltskin was Renard from The World Is Not Enough.

But now that I've seen his acting of Rumpel, call me a Robert Carlyle fan. AWESOME character.

I think the only bad part about OUAT is Belle. She's the only character I don't "believe". She doesn't seem like Belle at all.

That's cause she's Claire!!! LOL...I think it's the Aussie accent...it throws me off too...

My all time fave and I swoon at him and everything about him? Robert Carlisle!!! OMG....Seeing him on TV every Sunday makes my entire weekend! Loved him for years now!

Totally agree! I've loved the guy since The Full Monty came out.

I adore Belle even more now thanks to OUAT and a huge Hook fan (OUAT version) now.

ETA: Any news about Jefferson/Hatter? He's another favorite and I know his actor is in a ton over the next few months movie wise.

I loved last nights show. I was cheering :banana: for the evil queen when she was the only one that could conquer Peter Pan and get Henry's heart back. The evil queen is less evil than Pan. Very interesting twist at the end, Pan is now in Henry's body and Henry in Pan's body. Can't wait to see the next episode.

Funny story....

Went on the Pirates & Pals firework cruise when I was there a few weeks ago. Because my parents are slow walkers and we wanted to give the 'actual' kids there a chance to get all the time they wanted with Peter Pan, we were the last ones in line for pictures with Pan when we got off the boat. So we struck up a conversation and I asked him if he had ever seen this new show that was on.

He assured me that they don't have TV in Neverland.

I told him it was a good thing because this show was making him look VERY evil and I was sure he wouldn't like it. He got very huffy and defensive and said "I bet they don't make Captain Hook look like a villain either, do they!?" I told him that indeed, Capt. Hook was quite...delightful...in this version.

Pan said "Humph....sounds like pirate propaganda at it's worst - you definitely should stay away from that show...it's run by pirates!"

:rotfl2:

Loved it!

I LOVE that Iggy Pop was the Caterpillar on Wonderland last week and I saw Marilyn Manson in the OUAT credits, but couldn't figure out who he was last week!! Anyone know?

He plays the part of Peter Pan's shadow.

I really do like these shows. I'm also crossing my fingers for Aladdin and Jasmine to show up in the Wonderland spin off (please, make them awesome actors!), but it would be just as cool to see them in OUAT too.

One thing that I will say that I'm also sincerely hoping for is that when this show is over, I want to see the entire story in chronological order. That would be really interesting, I'd think. Just a thought.

I really liked Belle and Rampulstilskin, and the story that was created around their love. I really love Beauty and the Beast, but they didn't let me down with this version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter