• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One last ride before Park closing...Hollywood Studios edition

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
We're the "stick it out till the Parks close and hop in one last ride line before we leave "kind of group. For those that also don't mind a late night in order to get one more ride in, which do you find the best bet for last ride at closing time: Slinky, Tower of Terror, or RocknRollercoaster? Which tends to move quicker at park close even with a long line?

Slinky. Getting in line at 8:55 pm for a 9:00 pm close is the best. that que when full, only takes about 30-45 minutes when there are no G+ riders flowing in. vs 90 minutes during the day.

We do the same thing with Frozen at Epcot.

Another vote for SDD. Its fun during the day, but SO much better at night when the lights really add alot to the ride. Love the lights as you get ready to go up the big hill. TSL at night is also much better than during the day.

I agree with those above Slinky would be my choice for ambiance as long as it is a nice not too hot night evening. Backup choice would be TOT to hopefully get some empty photos once I got off the ride :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter