One Month 'Til I Go!

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
OK - I just had to tell everyone! I made this plans nine months ago and it's almost here! (I haven't been to WDW in probably 15 years!) I'm just a bit excited :)

Wow!How exciting to be going back after 15 years. I don't blame you for being excited. What are you looking forward to the most?

Hey curlyjbs ~ 49 days until we go too!!!!

Hurry up Sept 29 ~ WDW here we come!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing my 3 year old's face when she meets the characters! I got PS at Cinderella's on our first full day there. She should be pretty excited! (I know I am!) She knows all the characters, has princess dresses, etc. Should be a great trip! I'm just hoping the weather is not too hot, but if it is, we'll deal with it! I keep saying "nothing will ruin this trip" over and over again!

How exciting after 15 years!! It's only been 3 for me and I can hardly wait! I could only imagine how you are feeling. Only 38 more long days for us!!

I couldn't imagine waiting 15 years between trips. Our last trip was last June and I am beside myself with exitement aniticipating our next trip in 31 days!!!! September 13th can't come soon enough.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter