One Night at Royal Pacific for EPs

MinniWiz

Earning My Ears
My girlfriend and I are doing a Universal/Disney trip in May. I am a Disney vet but have only been to Universal once. The 24th-26th are our days at Universal parks. We are staying at Cabana Bay (got a pretty good package price). We have tickets but as I continue to do research, Express Passes sound like they are relatively necessary. But it looks like we would be spending over $500 per day for two passes each day, which is not in our budget. But after looking things up, staying at a Premier hotel, gets you EPs for everyone in your party from your check-in day to your check-out day (including those days). So if I spend $356 on a one-night stay (May 25-26) at Royal Pacific, that would get me two days of EP for each of us, right? On the 25th and 26th. I would just need to get to Royal Pacific in the morning of the 25th to check in and get our EPs?

So what am I missing here? Is this a stupid idea? This seems like a much better deal to get a couple of days of EP for $356 instead of over $1000. Or am I cheating the system (obviously I am) and they will come after me? Haha

Why not just stay there fir that night and cancel the night at cabana? It’s a beautiful resort and closer to the parks. But I don’t see how that would be an issue, unless it’s flagged in the system that you have two reservations at the same time. I think it’s be easier to just stay there that night

Why not just stay there fir that night and cancel the night at cabana? It’s a beautiful resort and closer to the parks. But I don’t see how that would be an issue, unless it’s flagged in the system that you have two reservations at the same time. I think it’s be easier to just stay there that night
We would definitely stay there that night, but we probably would not cancel that night at Cabana Bay as it is a 4-Day/4-Night package and I doubt we can cancel one day in the middle.

If you are worried about getting in trouble just put the RP room in your girlfriend name. That way the primary’s name won’t be the same. People book throw away rooms like this all the time at Universal with no trouble. Some times they actually spend the night and others don’t, as they don’t want the hassle of moving for one night. To me it would be worth it. I have stayed at both hotels and love both but with the masks, heats and lines two days of express is worth it. Relax, no one is going to say anything about it, and have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter