One of many newbies

isis81

Earning My Ears
I'm just one of the many newbies today. I've been looking at the site for a couple of days now. There has been some great advice on these boards that I'm sure will be helpful. I've been to Disneyworld 3 times (once when I was six and twice in high school with the band). I'll be going tomorrow again with my gramma, who's never been. She'll be celebrating her 76th birthday on Saturday in Epcot. (I wanted to do her first time/birthday at MK, but everything was booked solid.)

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Be sure to get your gramma a Birthday Button at Guest Services in Epcot :)

Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely do that. We got PS for Bistro de Paris. I've heard it's good.

Sounds like your grandmom will have a great meal to celebrate her birthday! BTW, WELCOME TO THE DIS! :banana:

:cheer2: Just wanted to welcome you to the DIS,and wish you a perfect trip,and happy birthday to Grandma! :cloud9:
Wish I was going to the magic as soon as you!
Have fun,
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter