One of our fellow exchangers house caught on fire....

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
so we are sending cards to her 9 year old daughter so that she knows that fellow DISers and our kids are thinking of her and her family.
If you would like to join us, please send me a pm and I will send you their address.

***GoofyGolferGirl-(Mary) had posted yesterday that their house had burnt down. Her daughter Carly is presently taking part of the Kids Christmas Card Exchange. The family has found a house and is trying to get what they can from their burnt house, but thought that it would be a nice way to show their daughter that we are thinking of her during their situation and during the holiday season by sending a holiday or Christmas card.

We would love to do this. Is there anything else that they may need? That is so horrible. :grouphug:

dvcfamily41801 said:
We would love to do this. Is there anything else that they may need? That is so horrible. :grouphug:

Thank you for your concern Lisa.
I am not sure, but I have pmed Mary, so we will see if there is anything else. Right now, a card to their daughter would be a nice touch.

Hi! Just wanted to let you know I really appreciate your concern! We are doing fine and we don't need anything, the clothes we got seem to be washing up fine, and we had insurance so the only thing we need are prayers! We were really lucky that we didn't lose a lot of pictures, or sentimental things, some got wet but I think they'll be fine. I guess those are the main things I was attached to besides my DD and DH! Thank You!!

GoofyGolferGirl said:
Hi! Just wanted to let you know I really appreciate your concern! We are doing fine and we don't need anything, the clothes we got seem to be washing up fine, and we had insurance so the only thing we need are prayers! We were really lucky that we didn't lose a lot of pictures, or sentimental things, some got wet but I think they'll be fine. I guess those are the main things I was attached to besides my DD and DH! Thank You!!

That is great news. Your family is in my thoughts. I am glad you are all safe and sound. :grouphug:

If there is anyone else that would like to send cards to Carly, please pm me for her address :).

We would love to send Carly cards.Is there anything else that they may need?
Sending you an email Patsy.

GoofyGolferGirl said:
I am glad that everyone is fine. I will be sending prayers and pixie dust your way. At least no one was hurt and that's the most important thing.

so sorry to hear this! if you want a card. please let me know i'd love to send one!

Thank You for the Christmas Cards!!! My DD has loved getting them, she tells everyone about them, it has REALLY lifted her spirits!!! And mine too!!! Thank You!!!

GoofyGolferGirl said:
Thank You for the Christmas Cards!!! My DD has loved getting them, she tells everyone about them, it has REALLY lifted her spirits!!! And mine too!!! Thank You!!!

Thats great! It was nice to be able to help just alittle.

Thank you Mickeyfan2 for the game we loved it! Carly opened it and had it out playing with it before I even knew she had it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter