• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online ADR Booking Question

choirchic

DIS Veteran
I recently booked an ADR for O'Hana's online...they never asked for a credit card #, but when I got the confirmation email it says that my credit card will be charged if I don't cancel within 24hours...does anyone know how this is possible? :confused3

They may be able to pull it up if you linked your on-site stay with the dining reservation otherwise they will never know what it is.

I just made a reservation for Ohana. It did not require a credit#. My conformation email doesn't say anything about charging for a no show.

Give them a call if you're worried, but I'm led to believe that it's just standard text that is displaying. Whether it should be or not is a different story, but I wouldn't sweat it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter