Online Check-in Glitches Lately?

lodgelady

DIS Veteran
Just listened to the 7 in 7 podcast. Pete said that they used online check-in, and because of integration of My Disney Experience, he found that a lot of his information from online check-in was not in the system.
Wondering if anyone has had problems with online check-ins for DVC lately? Did they lose your information so you had to spend time at the desk anyway? Were your room requests honored?

For the non crowded DVC resorts, I find that online check in doesn't really accomplish much. Sometimes it takes longer to check in if you check in online. :sad2:

:earsboy: Bill

Yup-Pete pretty much said it was a waste of time this past week. Other shows he said it was very efficient. I only used it once and the big difference is that it took a tiny bit less time at the desk.

I failed with my online check in, within the DVC member site, Clicking on the DVC screen that says online check in requires a 2nd login, and I'm not sure if the want the DVC login or your general Disney login. I used both and each time it fails to find an existing reservation for my DVC resorts next week. Again 2 screens earlier showed my reservations and offered the online check in button. I did notice that it left me in the my experience site, and in small print offered a manual link of my reservation to my experience account. It appears that my experience isn't seeing my DVC stuff.

I will check in at the resort desk, but I wonder if my profiles now are missing something in either DVC or My Disney Experience ?

This failure occurred 3 different days, not just the Holiday.

When I did online check in 3 months ago, as well as the previous 6 times, there was no problem and no request to Logon Again to any system, just the one initial DVC Logon and then hit the check in button.

Phil

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter