Online Check In Qs

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

We are silver and are able to do online check-in, port excursions etc at midnight EST on October 8 for our January 6 cruise.

I should remember this from last time, but sadly I don't...

Do I have to add my passport information etc in advance of being able to pick a PAT?

What is the best order for picking things or maybe it doesn't matter? I am assuming that cabanas will all be gone :) .

Here are things I want to do:
- early PAT
- SWDAS: Jedi Training
- SWDAS: Darth Vader M&G
- Royal Court Royal Tea
- BBB before Royal Court Royal Tea
- Disney Junior Breakfast
- Anna and Elsa M&G
- Dunn's River with Bobsled
- Stingray City
- possibly BBB for Pirates (is that a still a thing since Pirate night is scaled back for SWDAS?)

Thanks for your advice!!!

You have to go through all the sections before you are allowed to get your PAT. Your passport details may already be there since you have cruised before. Choose cash account so you don't need to enter any credit card details. Basically pick the options that ask for the least amount of information. You can go back and correct the information once you have your PAT.

The order - Depends how important an early PAT is. But I would do the Jedi Training and Darth Vader meet first - the Jedi Training may be quite popular. Then the PAT. Then probably BBB for Royal Tea, then the Royal Tea (I don't know how quick they fill up). Then do the others in order of importance to you.
Anything you can't get, go to Guest Services as soon as you board to try and get them.

Hi there,

We are silver and are able to do online check-in, port excursions etc at midnight EST on October 8 for our January 6 cruise.

I should remember this from last time, but sadly I don't...

Do I have to add my passport information etc in advance of being able to pick a PAT?

What is the best order for picking things or maybe it doesn't matter? I am assuming that cabanas will all be gone :) .

Here are things I want to do:
- early PAT
- SWDAS: Jedi Training
- SWDAS: Darth Vader M&G
- Royal Court Royal Tea
- BBB before Royal Court Royal Tea
- Disney Junior Breakfast
- Anna and Elsa M&G
- Dunn's River with Bobsled
- Stingray City
- possibly BBB for Pirates (is that a still a thing since Pirate night is scaled back for SWDAS?)

Thanks for your advice!!!
In order for the Port Arrival Page to unlock, all previous pages (and their respective information windows) must be filled out. Now, whether you fill it out with correct info, or gibberish - it doesn't matter, as the system only recognizes that SOMETHING was entered.

If DCL already has your passport info on file, it probably will be there.

It's really up to you what's most important to you to have the best chance of getting. The area(s) that the stuff you're looking for are in:
- early PAT Part of online check (pretty much at the end)
- SWDAS: Jedi Training Onboard Fun
- SWDAS: Darth Vader M&G Onboard Fun
- Royal Court Royal Tea Onboard Fun
- BBB before Royal Court Royal Tea Onboard Fun
- Disney Junior Breakfast Onboard Fun
- Anna and Elsa M&G Onboard Fun
- Dunn's River with Bobsled Port Adventures (Jamaica)
- Stingray City Port Adventures (not sure what port this is)
- possibly BBB for Pirates (is that a still a thing since Pirate night is scaled back for SWDAS?) If it's still a thing, it would be Onboard Fun

Just saying, but last year, we didn't pick the SW things until we were on the ship. The Jedi Training may be different, but my guys are too old for that, so I don't know.

EDIT: Never mind... I just read your other thread that they are doing this on line now. Awesome. :)

Unless you are sure of the day and time for Royal Tea, you will need to register for that before you choose BBB.

My guess is that the breakfast can be booked later than the other onboard activities, since it's in a large room with a small market. (It's worthwhile only to see the Disney Junior characters -- the food is not a draw.)

Other than that, I'd do with the order you have. Good luck!

I don't know if it is always like this or just the night I booked... but the link to book activities was available right at midnight EST, but the link to do online checkin wasn't available until about 10 minutes later. And as previously mentioned, you can put in minimal info just to get through the screens to PAT - say you're using your birth certificates if your passport info isn't already there, etc. Then go back and update it at your leisure.

I don't know if it is always like this or just the night I booked... but the link to book activities was available right at midnight EST, but the link to do online checkin wasn't available until about 10 minutes later. And as previously mentioned, you can put in minimal info just to get through the screens to PAT - say you're using your birth certificates if your passport info isn't already there, etc. Then go back and update it at your leisure.
My last check in, the online check-in wasn't available for 30 mins. The time before that it was an hour before I could do it. Activities always seem to be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter