online ordering?

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered from Oh My Crafts recently? I placed an order last Monday morning and I just got an email today saying the order is being processed. Are they always this slow? I don't do a lot of ordering online, but eight days seems a little long to me. (this isn't including the shipping time, which is estimated at another 5-7 days). Is this the norm for them?

Has anyone ordered from Oh My Crafts recently? I placed an order last Monday morning and I just got an email today saying the order is being processed. Are they always this slow? I don't do a lot of ordering online, but eight days seems a little long to me. (this isn't including the shipping time, which is estimated at another 5-7 days). Is this the norm for them?

I've ordered from them once through ebay & it was ok, no problems. From the emails I've gotten this last week it looks like they were moving warehouses and things were being delayed b/c of it. Hope this helps.

The few times I've ordered with them, they were more speedy. However, they are in the process of moving to a bigger warehouse, so that might be having an effect on order processing. Especially, if things you ordered are in two locations.

I placed an order once and it was fine. I would order from the again - -great 12x24 Bazzill packs. It seems to get a lot of negative reviews on the cricut board though.

The last time I ordered from they it took a month to get my items. I choose the least expensive shipping so my order went parcel post. It does take a bit to get your order shipped out.

Most of my things came fairly quickly- I suspect as others have said it has to do with the moving of warehouses- when 1 item I order was out of stock they shipped the rest of my order. About a month later they sent me an email that they were not able to get that item and offered it in another color or to refund my purchase price (it was 1 inch rings for my bind it all so I just choose another color- I hadn't worried at all about the color just choosen the cheapest one).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter