Online Reservations not going out 180 days?

JenniferK

Mouseketeer
I am trying to make my ADRs for September. We arrive 9/4, so our 180 day mark is today. But when I try to do online reservations, it only shows dates available to choose through 9/2. This is even after I associated my confirmation number. But even if I had not done that, shouldn't it show availability of 9/4 even if it doesn't show my +10 days? Is it because we are coming out of a weekend and it needs to update? I first tried at 3am EST and the book online link was not there. I tried again 15 minutes later and it was there, so it just came up during that time. Since it just came up early on a Monday morning, wouldn't it have updated for any "over the weekend" issues, if that was even the problem?

Sorry for all the questions, I have not made online ADR's before.

Yes I retrieved my booking, and it is listing my dates. Just won't let me go past 9/2. Just so weird because I thought even if I didn't retrieve my booking it should let me reserve for my first day, if not my +10. It won't even let me do that.

OK so it must be a glitch - I thought it was me. I guess I will have to call. Just my luck there are problems when it's my day.:headache:

I had the same problem on-line when I last booked our ADRs. Simple solution is to just call them. 1-407-WDW-DINE.

I always used to be on the phone at 7 a.m. to make our ADR's. I do think online is better and easier. I was fiddling around with it at 5:45 a.m. and checked every 5 minutes. There is no need to panic, even if it didn't come up, as the previous poster stated, just use the phone.

So, the online was available at 6 a.m. and I just searched the restaurant name, put in the time and was done. I was usually on the phone about 25 minutes, online it was 15 and that was only because I was paranoid and kept rechecking my dates. It isn't the best designed system, but for me, less frustrating that being on hold or going nuts trying to dial in.

Another nice extra for online, they send you an email with your ADR's- something I always thought they should do when you call in.

I am a DVC member and want to reserve. My arrival date is September 11, 2010. What day an I reserve online using the 180 + 10? What is 180 + 10?
I just tried to book and I can only book through 9/4.

For Sept 11 the 180 mark is March 15. On that date when you find your first restaurant it will ask if you have a reservation. Put in your confirmation no. and it will retrieve your dates and then you will be able to do the 180 + 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter