Online Reservations Rock!!

jstouder

Mouseketeer
I have to say booking ADR's online is awesome. I logged on this morning around 6:30 am and was able to get everything I wanted and the times I wanted. It only took me about 15 minutes to book our entire trip. So much easier than waiting on the phone. Thank you Disney!!! :cool1:

I must have had my dates wrong or something because I thought I was not going to be able to book my reservations until tommorrow and was just checking this evening and it let me book them for our Sept 4th - 12th trip. I was planning on getting up early in the morning and now I don't have to. I was able to book everything I wanted in a decent at a decent time.

I'm wondering this as well! My 180 day mark is coming up on Monday and I wanted to know when the online reservations start (I couldn't find where).

My 180 day mark is Monday too. Maybe we will see you at WDW.

I love the online system also!! When I made our ADR's for our May trip I got everything I wanted. I changed my mind on several choices so I went back and changed those and never had any problems whatsoever. I like not having to speak to a CM every time I change my plans!! :thumbsup2

Carla

called @ 7AM to get Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg for 9/9 and then did the rest of the trip on-line - got 1 bad time - logged back in a couple hrs later and got the time we wanted. Ok, now what do I do for the next 6 months?:confused3

I got everything I wanted today and didn't even have to wake up early to do it. With the 90 day system, I woke up at 5:00 am our time and still didn't get what I wanted. This time, I did my reservations at around 1:00 p.m. and got everything! I ended up with the following restaurants even booking that late in the day:
LeCellier
Hoop Dee Doo
Liberty Tree Tavern
'Ohana
1900 Park Fare
San Angel Inn
Sci Fi Dine In

I'm so excited! I got all the times exactly what I wanted.

I got everything I wanted today and didn't even have to wake up early to do it. With the 90 day system, I woke up at 5:00 am our time and still didn't get what I wanted. This time, I did my reservations at around 1:00 p.m. and got everything! I ended up with the following restaurants even booking that late in the day:
LeCellier
Hoop Dee Doo
Liberty Tree Tavern
'Ohana
1900 Park Fare
San Angel Inn
Sci Fi Dine In

I'm so excited! I got all the times exactly what I wanted.

Awesome!! I was going to ask about Hoop Dee Doo because allearsnet still has it as being 90 days in advance, not 180. Happy to see you booked it because that means I can too on my 180 mark Monday! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter