OnWithTheShow's Summer Plan

OnWithTheShow

No Entangling Alliances
Ok here is the deal...Instead of returning as a CT (Casual Temporary) in Merchandise. I decided to take a huge demotion and do another College Program so that I could work for another department. I requested and got assigned to Operations/Attractions. I will not find out where I am assigned until I arrive for my program but Alumni normally get what they requested. I requested Great Movie Ride, Tower of Terror, or Jungle Cruise. My program will last from May 15 until August 2nd. Though I may be around longer than that. My last day of exams at school is May 10 so I am hoping to leave that day and drive down so I can be there for the meet on May 11. I just need to find a place to stay for those four days and make sure I can do the drive in that amount of time.

Sounds like a plan! Didn't know you were a CP before. I just got back from my CP this fall. I was a merchandise host at MGM.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter