** OPENING DAY PRICING MID 2019: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Gold Fantasy 6/30/19 - 2A2K CAT 4B $8200 includes tax no ins/trans/grat/OBB
Gold Fantasy 6/30/19 - 2A CAT 4B $5424 includes tax no ins/trans/grat/OBB
Gold Fantasy 6/30/19 - 2A CAT 5B $5035 includes tax no ins/trans/grat/OBB

Sorry no break downs...my sister was trying to book her own OBB so just got me the basics.

Thanks

Gold

Magic 8/18/19

2 connecting 10C cabins
2 adults, 3 kids (9,12,14)
no obb, no ins, yes transfers
$11,680.70
That is the cruise I am booked on I am still waiting to hear the cost. Your quote is about what I was hoping for. BTW I love reading your blog

G Fantasy 3 night Bahamas 8/7/19 2A 4E Total cruise fare with insurance $3,071.16 (No Trans, No OBB)

G Fantasy 8 night Eastern Caribbean 6/22/19 2A 4E Total cruise fare with insurance $ $8,122.30 (No Trans, No OBB)

Anyone book Alaska through Costco and have info on Costco Cash Card amounts?

Cruise cost was $10,136 and I will receive a $1,045 cash card. It definitely helps swallow the price and justifies me being on hold with them for 3 hours this morning.

It wasn’t too long for us! Ours were 8, 5, and 2 at the time. The ports were great, I am sad the 2019 one is too late in the summer for us. School starts that week.

Cruise cost was $10,136 and I will receive a $1,045 cash card. It definitely helps swallow the price and justifies me being on hold with them for 3 hours this morning.

I heard you can transfer after booking to Costco and receive the cash card. That true?

Gold, Fantasy, 8/10/19 9B 2A2K (12,12) $7466 [2297.92|2297.92|1436.08|1436.08] no ins/no trans/no air/OBB (105.52 taxes/fees/port expenses included in each individual fare).

I think we may have cruised with you before, or I just recognize you from other posts. :) Just wondering if you chose the 7/14 cruise and if your 15 yr old is DS or DD? Our DS will have just turned 16 the day before the cruise and he always loves to meet new kids and make friends.
We booked the 6/14 8-day cruise out of Civitavecchia (Rome). I loved both cruises but June works better for us. I think we're going to spend at least a week in Italy before the cruise.

We booked the 6/14 8-day cruise out of Civitavecchia (Rome). I loved both cruises but June works better for us. I think we're going to spend at least a week in Italy before the cruise.
Have a great cruise and enjoy your time in Italy!

August 25th, 2019 - 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Dover [Dover, Alesund, Geiranger, Olden, Stavanger, Dover]
G 5A 2A $7107.34 no ins/trans/air/OBB

Tomorrow cannot come soon enough...and I am having mixed emotions about not being the one on hold all day :) It is a sickness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter