Opinion Poll: Should Disney build a Battlebots Attraction at EPCOT?

Would you like a Battlebots attraction at EPCOT?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably my biggest concern about it, is "Ownership". Is Battlebots a "Disney" undertaking? I really don't think it's a good idea for Disney to bring in "Outside" products without having "Ownership" of it.
The show is on ABC, so it's technically in the Disney family, I guess. Either way, battling robots are not necessarily limited to just a "Battlebots" franchise. They were highlighted in Big Hero 6, and we've all seen or heard of them in one place or another. I've never watched Battlebots, but I'm well aware that the fighting robot concept is out there.

I'm definitely with you with the idea that there is a concept here that could fit into Epcot one way or another and that saying it's too complicated for Disney to figure out a way to turn it into an attraction of some sort is almost insulting to them...maybe they'll read this thread and take those comments as a challenge - ha!

I'd love to be on that team to try and figure it out. While I haven't done robots specifically, I have an engineering background (Electronics) as well as an IT background. Plus I have done some work troubleshooting pneumatics and to a lesser extent hydraulics.

That would be like a dream job for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter