Opinions about Spirit Airlines from Chicago

Illinois Mark

Earning My Ears
I have always flown United or American from Chicago O'Hare to Orlando but have noticed that Spirit is about $125 cheaper per person for June. Thank you in advance for any opinions provided.

While I have never used them personally, my Brother in Law has used them numerous times between ORD and FLL and has never had a complaint with them. A couple of times he said they had some minor delays, but nothing different than you would experience on occassion with the major carriers. There have been a number of threads here on DIS about Spirit. If you do a search you may be able to find them.

Our family has flown with Spirit several times between Detroit and Ft Myers over the past several years. We have always had very good service. The flights have been on-time, luggage has always arrived with us and in good shape and ticketing procedures have been flawless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter