Opinions/Input Welcomed & Appreciated!!

¡WDW!girlrox(:

Those who don't believe in magic will never find i
We are going to Walt Disney World from August 14,2010 to August 17,2010. Being the worry wart that I am, I would like to run our plans by you all and see what I might be overlooking and just some general opinions would be nice.:) Thanks!

Saturday - Day One
My mom and I will wake up early and drop our two dogs off at the kennel at 9am. (that's the earliest we can because they don't open until 9am!:mad:)
We will then head back to our house, finish some last minute stuff, and hopefully will be on the road at 10:00am.
We will arrive at the Yacht Club(traffic is always unpredictable though) around 12:00pm.
We will eat lunch at the resort(most likely Beaches and Cream), swim, and just take it all in.
We have to be at the Magic Kingdom for our 6:45pm ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern.
Then we will ride a few rides and look around, get a seat for the electric light parade, watch the fireworks, and then go back the resort room.
Does it sound good so far??

Sunday - Day Two
Now we have no idea how this is going to all work out so bear with me! We have two different plans so here's the first one:
1) Wake up EARLY and do in-room dining breakfast. Head over to HS for rope drop(which is at 9am). Ride some rides and look around. Eat lunch at our ADR which is Sci-Fi at 2:15pm. Then we will most likely head back to the resort and enjoy the yacht,beach club and look around at the boardwalk. Eat dinner at Cape May Cafe at 6:50pm. Then head over and roast some marshmallows on the beach and watch one of the nightly movies they have on the beach.
Then we will go back to our room and get a good nights rest!

Now here's the second plan:
2) Eat at Cape May Cafe at 8:45am for breakfast. Then stay at the resort and relax, swim, look around. We will then go to HS and eat lunch at our ADR which is Sci-Fi at 2:15pm. Ride some rides and look around. Then head back to the room and get cleaned up. Eat dinner at Cape May Cafe at 6:50pm. Then head over and roast some marshmallows on the beach and watch one of the nightly movies they have on the beach.
Then we will go back to our room and get a good nights rest!

So does one plan sound better than the other plan? I am leaning more towards the 1st one so we don't have to face as much of the crowds and mid-day heat.

Monday Day Three
On this day my DS and her DBF will be meeting up with us in the morning. We will eat breakfast at Captain's Grille at 8:55am. We have no real plans just kinda gonna go with the flow. We are gonna go swimming, look at the yacht,beach, boardwalk, go mini golfing, go to downtown disney. We have Dinner ADRs at whispering canyon at 9pm and boma at 9:05pm.

Tuesday Day Four
We are leaving this day. Will check out and then either go to Captain's Grille at 9:30am or Boma at 9:30am for breakfast.

Thanks for reading and please comment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter