Order/rank your desire to stay at these hotels (WL, CBR, CSR, POR, POFQ, CR, SSR)

1. CBR
2. CR (Though of the monorail resorts it only ranks above GF barely)
A distant 3. CSR

NO desire to stay in any of the others. Have done POR and POFQ (I am the weird kid who does not like the themeing there), and SSR which my dad loves but I just find meh. WL leaves me cold - not into the western themeing at all. I honestly would stay off-property in a DS neighbor hotel if those 4 were my only choices.

WL - have stayed here, LOVE it!
CR - haven’t stayed but would love to — the location and nostalgia of the iconic look of the place
CSR - love the look in the Casitas area, plus new tower looks cool
SSR - if I could trade in on RCI and have a rental car
POR - I’ve stayed here, will stay again but hoping for a refurbed room w/o carpet
POFQ - totally interchangeable with POR in my opinion
CBR - maybe if I could get a good deal on a new tower room but I’m not sure that will even be considered as CBR 🤷🏻‍♀️ Otherwise, no interest in this resort

WL & CR - Tied; WL seems more serene, while CR is close to the action. Both are bucket list stays.
CSR - The only one I've stayed at, and the rooms are so nice I'm tempted to just keep staying there.
POFQ - Everyone raves about the size, but I don't mind the multiple bus stops since you can sit in the shade. Do I just not know what I'm missing?
POR - I think the grounds are beautiful, and maybe we'd try more food options at DS if we stayed here
SSR & CBR - Tied; Neither theme appeals to me like the others do.

1. CSR, but I’m only interested in staying in the tower, not the other buildings.
2. WL is not my favorite deluxe, but is better than the other choices in my opinion. Lovely lobby and grounds.
3. CR is probably the least favorite of the deluxe resorts where I have stayed. The location is great, but the environment seemed rather sterile and I’m speaking as one who is not a fan of the over-the-top Disney theming that so many people want at the resorts.
4. POFQ is the only moderate where I have stayed, but I’m just not a fan of exterior corridors. It is a pretty resort, though and I like the boat to DS.
5. SSR looks nice, but seems incredibly large.
6. POR
7. CBR will have the Skyliner (a plus in my opinion ), but the look of the resort just doesn’t appeal to me.

Taking out POFQ since we have stayed there on all our trips our list would be
1. POR
2. WL as long as our room wasn't over looking the lobby. I dislike atriums hotels ( height thing)
3. SSR if building was close to Disney Springs
4. CSR
5. CBR
No interest in CR
The resorts we really would want to try would be BC or YC

WL,CR( if I could go bay lake towers only, if not, switching with POFQ),POFQ, POR, CBR, CSR,SSR

In what order would you rank the following hotels and your desire to stay at them (WL, CBR, CSR, POR, POFQ, CR, SSR)

1 being the top choice of course.

1. POFQ. My pretty, quaint, charming little WDW home! :lovestruc
2. CR. Give me a MK view and breakfast at The Wave every morning and I am there!
3. CBR. Never had any desire to stay there until Skyliner, but that would be enough to sell me on it.
4. WL. Looks nice (I've visited/eaten there); good location.
5. POR. Happy to try it as long as I can have a Magnolia Bend river view room.
6. CSR. First really negative feeling. "Business/Convention" label is a turn-off with nothing else that really appeals to me.
7. SSR. 😴

1. WL (a favorite)
2. CSR (a favorite)
3. POR (I'm ignoring there are dogs now)
4. CBR (new dining options)
5. SSR (for location and maybe larger room)
6. CR (Only for location, otherwise no interest)
7. POFQ (last one picked for a team)

WL, CBR, CSR, POR, POFQ, CR, SSR
1. CR - I want to stay here one day because it was such a dream of mine as a kid. An walking to MK 🤩 I would however be more likely to visit during a cooler month because the pool is not interesting enough to me/my kids
2. CBR - Headed there in a few months. We love the theming, the pool, and fingers crossed we will get to try the gondolas! Can't wait to go back!
3 . WL - Nice location, liked the boat ride over to MK. It was a beautiful resort but rooms were dated
4. SSR - but only in a treehouse, otherwise it would be #7.
5. POFQ - we liked POR, would like to check out POFQ for the shorter walks
6. POR - we liked it here, would visit again
7. CSR - I have no idea why but I have had zero urge to stay here. Plan on visiting next trip because it is the only resort I have not visited.

my order of preference:
CR...but only if top floor Lake View
WL...love it any time of year
CSR...more for adults, which I like
POR...Bayou only
POFQ
CBR....only because I've heard renovated rooms weren't as good as renos in other resorts
SSR...location near DS isn't a plus for me....but wouldn't mind staying once to see what it was like...seems very quiet when I've walked the grounds

That said, I would stay at any of these resorts. All the ones I've stayed at already...WL, CSR, POR, POFQ...I would recommend without hesitation. Love Disney resorts....one of the big reasons I continue to go year after year.

1. POFQ: LOVE this resort, stayed there 3 times so far
2. WL: also LOVE it!, only stayed there once d/t price, but BEAUTIFUL and WORTH IT for Christmas time
3. POR: only stayed there once back when it was still DIxie Landings
4. CBR: stayed there twice, and liked it more the second time, d/t the updated bar, etc.
5. CS: stayed there once, and won't again. TOO BIG
6. OKW and SSR: never stayed there, and probably won't. Looks like condos and too big

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter