Ordering questions on ddp...

jetstrip19

Mouseketeer
This is the first time for me on the DDP, when you get to a TS and are ready to order do you order everything including dessert at once & do you have to tell the CM that you are on the DP or do you wait till the bill comes? I just heard you have to order everything upfront when the CM takes your initial order which I hope isnt the case? :figment: :figment: :ccat: :ccat:

At table service restaurants, you should tell your server that you're on the dining plan when you order, so they can help you undestand what may or may not be included, and help you get the most out of what you paid for. Otherwise, you order just as you normally would.

What you heard IS true at counter-service restaurants though. There are some discussions about individual eateries that will give you a token that you can bring back to get dessert later, but generally you will have to order dessert when you order your meal at counter-service restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter