• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oriental Land profit f'cast up on Disney park boom

Well according to Forbes - 4/26/2001

During the last five years, Eisner, 59, made $737 million. That's about 19 times the $38 million made by the average CEO on Forbes.com's First Annual CEO Value Survey. And while Eisner's personal income grew during that time, Disney's five-year net income shrank an average of 3.1% yearly. The average company included in the survey grew its net income by 19% over the five-year period.

And as we all know 2001 was NOT a good year for Disney financially.

It took something like 10 years of lousy financial performance before the investment community revolted and brought the ME/FW team to Disney in 1984 so my guess is we'll be seeing ME for at least 3 more years - unless he decides that one massive coronary in your lifetime is enough for anyone and retires on his $1B.

Maybe Eisner could use some of his money and build BK at AK as a going away present for all of us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter