Original Stick Families 2

Ohana90

Disney Fanatic
Hello, While Lisabell is out on DIS leave i will fill in. If you are capable of creating them yourself here is the thread to her Blanks on her photobucket. If you need assistance i will do my "rookie" best to assist. (i use publisher)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1909543

I will do my best for "Basic" families. Any extra additives like hair and beards i cannot do. (not that savy)
I can create regular, animal kingdom Halloween and christmas stick families. Please include the following in your request:

TOP: Desired wording
Names,sex and ages(for correct height) of family in order on shirt
BOTTOM:Desired wording

Here are the requests from the original thread....

TINKERBELL 211: Your request....
Tinkerbell211.jpg

TARALEIGH: Your request....
Taraleigh.jpg

MAGMCK: your requests....
magmck.jpg

mckinlay.jpg

mcqueen.jpg

MOMSAVEALOT:your request....
momsavealot.jpg

VTDISNEYMOMMA: Your request.....
VTDisneymomma.jpg

WISCONSINMOMMA: Your request....
Wisconsinmom.jpg

MRSDRROFEIM:your request...
mrsdrrofeim.jpg

PIXIEFLIP: Your request....took me awhile due to size. hope its what you wanted.

Pixieflip.jpg

Hi,

I'd love to get one of these disigns!

For the Top: Making Magical Memories

Dad: Dave
Mom: Lisa
Boy: (He's 10 so may I have the larger size boy): Michael
Girl: Briana

For the bottom: Walt Disney World 2009

Thank you very much

Lisa

Hi Ohana90! Would like to jump on the band wagon. LOL Could I also get one with:
Glad to be Back - on top
Dad - Jack
Mom - Lynn
April - 15 - female
Kaitlyn - 15 - female
Walt Disney World 2009

Thank you Lynn :flower3:

OH thank you so much for 'filling in'...I've been searching for this again this year! If you could create two for me....I SO greatly would appreciate it!!!

1st one: WDW 2009 with Mommy, Michelle (G~age 6), Lexie (G~age 5)

2nd one: WDW 2009 with Michelle (mommy), Michelle (G~6), Lexie (G~5), Yvonne (mommy), JC (B~5), Layla (G~2), Amanada (mommy), Lyndsey (G~7)...thats 3 mommy's and 5 children (4 girlz and 1 boy)!

Thank you so very, very much!

OH thank you so much for 'filling in'...I've been searching for this again this year! If you could create two for me....I SO greatly would appreciate it!!!

2nd one: WDW 2009 with Michelle (mommy), Michelle (G~6), Lexie (G~5), Yvonne (mommy), JC (B~5), Layla (G~2), Amanada (mommy), Lyndsey (G~7)...thats 3 mommy's and 5 children (4 girlz and 1 boy)!

Is the 3rd mommy's name Amanada or Amanda?

Thank you for taking over for while. I have a request and hope you can help. Here is our info-

Creating Magical Memories (wording at the top in Dis font)

People in this order:
Jarvis (male) adult
Kim (female) adult
Jasmine (female) teen
Jada (female) 7 year old
Sheila (female) adult
Clint (male) adult
Jill (female) adult
Lucas (male) teen
Angie (female) adult
Jordan (female) teen

Spring Break 2010 (wording at the bottom)

Can you also do one with all the words and people but leave Angie and Jordan off, they may nto be able to make the trip. But I want to have a decal made for either way they decide. We are keeping our fingers crossed. Thanks so much!!

ANOTHER REQUEST:

Hi there! Would you be able to do a stick family for my Disney Cruise (Oct. 3-10, 2009). There are 4 of us (Richard (the Dad), Kristi (the Mom), Lilli (the Big Sister), and Katelin (the Baby sister). Let me know what else you might need. Thanks for your consideration and help!
Kristi

Oh, I forgot. On the top please put The Foster Family. Below the stick figures you can put just the names or you can put Dad, Mom, Big Sis and Baby Sis. Whatever floats your boat. :) Hee Hee The bottom should read: Disney Magic 2009

THANKS!

Hi, can I get one too?

The Fagerlund Family

Dad: Joel, Mom: Michelle, Girl age 8 - Erin; Boy age 6 - Ethan; Boy age 5 - Evan and Girl age 3 - Emma.

Across the bottom: off to the World

TIA

Hi,

I'd love to get one of these disigns!

For the Top: Making Magical Memories

Dad: Dave
Mom: Lisa
Boy: (He's 10 so may I have the larger size boy): Michael
Girl: Briana

For the bottom: Walt Disney World 2009

Thank you very much

Lisa

Here you go.
Dalton165.jpg

Hi Ohana90! Would like to jump on the band wagon. LOL Could I also get one with:
Glad to be Back - on top
Dad - Jack
Mom - Lynn
April - 15 - female
Kaitlyn - 15 - female
Walt Disney World 2009

Thank you Lynn :flower3:

Here you go.
lynndisney.jpg

Here they are
coop1208.jpg

coop12082nd.jpg

Thank you for taking over for while. I have a request and hope you can help. Here is our info-

Creating Magical Memories (wording at the top in Dis font)

People in this order:
Jarvis (male) adult
Kim (female) adult
Jasmine (female) teen
Jada (female) 7 year old
Sheila (female) adult
Clint (male) adult
Jill (female) adult
Lucas (male) teen
Angie (female) adult
Jordan (female) teen

Spring Break 2010 (wording at the bottom)

Can you also do one with all the words and people but leave Angie and Jordan off, they may nto be able to make the trip. But I want to have a decal made for either way they decide. We are keeping our fingers crossed. Thanks so much!!

Here they are
Jarvis1.jpg

jarvis2.jpg

ANOTHER REQUEST:

Hi there! Would you be able to do a stick family for my Disney Cruise (Oct. 3-10, 2009). There are 4 of us (Richard (the Dad), Kristi (the Mom), Lilli (the Big Sister), and Katelin (the Baby sister). Let me know what else you might need. Thanks for your consideration and help!
Kristi

Oh, I forgot. On the top please put The Foster Family. Below the stick figures you can put just the names or you can put Dad, Mom, Big Sis and Baby Sis. Whatever floats your boat. :) Hee Hee The bottom should read: Disney Magic 2009

THANKS!

Hope you like it. :thumbsup2
foster.jpg

I did try to use the blanks and do my own, but I just could not get it to look right. Would you please make one for me? I want one like the one in your first post for the 1st trip to Disney.

TOP: My First Trip to Disney
Chloe, female, age 2
BOTTOM: Walt Disney World 2009

Thanks so much. That is great that you do these for us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter