Orlando Flextickets from Flight Shop

Karyn.Phil

Earning My Ears
Hi all

Last lot of tickets arrived today...the Orlando flextickets bought online from the Flight Shop.

I was a bit disappointed because I thought these would be actual tickets but they are not, they're a voucher to be redeemed at the gate. Apparently they only send actual tickets with Disney passes.

Hope there is no hassle with them.

One nice surprise though, $40 worth of Universal vouchers for food at the parks was included so that's one free lunch :D Didn't know those would be included.

Karyn

It's always nice when you get something extra when you weren't expecting it!

Hi Karyn

We had vouchers as well , but we had no problem changing them for the tickets at Universal

I Love Tigger :)

Hi Karen

I don't think anybody sells actuall Universal Tickets (might be wrong, though ;) )

We didn't have any problems with the vouchers either.

Have a great time.

Mike

I bought my tickets via telephone order from Toucan Travel in Basingstoke as they supply the actual Flextickets - not vouchers. It cost a little bit more than Flightshop (the same £120 per adult ticket plus a £4 postage charge per order). I thought it was worth the extra £4 to avoid having to queue to exchange the vouchers. However, it should only take you a few minutes as long as there's no queue at the desk at whichever park you activate the tickets.

PS - I paid by debit card so there were no extra charges but they do have a credit card surcharge which Flightshop don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter