Orlando Scrapbook Stores!!??!!??!!??

mom2kyleegrace

Earning My Ears
I've skimmed, but not found a list of stores to check out while in Orlando?? Where's the best and CHEAPEST places to check out while I'm there??

There is a store in Downtown Disney, but nothing to brag about. I have noticed scarpbook stores in the back of my Scrap Magazines, but have never been to any of them. I will get my current magazine from the car and will post what stores are listed. I hope a local can be of more help! :)

Last year I lived in an Orlando suburb and there were two great scarpbooking stores, but they are about 40 minutes from Disney, in Oviedo. I can't think of anything at the outlet malls near Disney but they may have opened a shop, check out http://www.orlandotouristinformationbureau.com/shopping/malls.htm

The store in DTD is pretty good and last time I visited GF I noticed they had some nice things in their main store.

Have a fun vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter