• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

osbourne lights in DS

sejeta

Mouseketeer
I've seen the show starts at 6pm How long is the show. Does it repeat.

I have an ADR at sci fi at 5:05 Will I miss the show?

I'm thinking I should change the time but not sure what time. I still want an early dinner.

Thanks,

It's only sort of a show...more of an experience. The speakers play the Osbournes singing with the Christmas tree lights that are everywhere blink to the music and fake snowflakes fall...it is a beautiful site. It runs over and over again. The music lasts about 3 minutes, and then repeats itself every 10 minutes.

Enjoy! :cool1:

Here is a bit of an OT question....we plan on eating at the Backlot Express before the Osbourn lights go on (want to see it light up), is the Baclot Express CS anywhere near the Osbourn's Lights? If not, which CS restaurant is the lights near so we can plan to eat there then head over....plus about what time do they go on so we can set our time accordingly. TIA.

They begin at 6 pm, but run every 10 minutes or so for the 3-minute length of the "show." It is truly a beautiful thing, and the Backlot Express is VERY close to where the lights are set up (unless they move them this year).:dance3:

Backlot Express is on the other side of Star Tours from the Osbourne Lights and the Streets of America, in the Echo Lake area. It's not terribly far, but it's not the closest CS location. Studios Catering Co. is much closer. It's literally right around the corner from the Lights/Streets of America. Pizza Planet is also closer than Backlot Express. :)

is it necessary to be there right at the start of the lights, i would prefer to be at the back, a little later on, to take photos etc without being pushed along. Is it best to see it later in the evening, :confused3

About the snow, does it always snow for each "show" or does it just snow when the lights are first turned on? Thanks.

You are in for a treat if this is something you have never seen. They say on the WDW website, "Some nights, if you truly believe in holiday magic, the show is capped off with an enchanted flurry of snow." It really is wonderful when they do that. Magical would be a better word!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter