OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Robert got me a fantastic present- He felt bad he couldn't whisk me away somewhere, so he decided to replicate our stay at the Witchery... He gave me my card and a letter... The letter had a hand drawn letter head from 'The Bobchery' (Lol) explaining my present. He'd got me a gorgeous velvet and Satin Throw like the one we had one the bed at the Witchery, chocolates, the same CD we listened to in The Witchery (And we got soppy dancing round the room to! Lol!) and Molton Brown smellies for the bathroom like there were in the hotel... He also got me a green pearl Pandora Charm and a Red Rose...... And he's treating me like a Princess all day today, and buying us a Chinese feast tonight....

I feel very loved!

Bob xoxoxox

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Robert got me a fantastic present- He felt bad he couldn't whisk me away somewhere, so he decided to replicate our stay at the Witchery... He gave me my card and a letter... The letter had a hand drawn letter head from 'The Bobchery' (Lol) explaining my present. He'd got me a gorgeous velvet and Satin Throw like the one we had one the bed at the Witchery, chocolates, the same CD we listened to in The Witchery (And we got soppy dancing round the room to! Lol!) and Molton Brown smellies for the bathroom like there were in the hotel... He also got me a green pearl Pandora Charm and a Red Rose...... And he's treating me like a Princess all day today, and buying us a Chinese feast tonight....

I feel very loved!

Bob xoxoxox

Show Off. Only kidding. I am so envious. Those were the days. Enjoy today it sounds absolutely beautiful.

I want romance in my life like you.

Happy Valentines day

Good afternoon everyone

we have just booked into Holiday Inn- now Magic Circus and its lovely.We have bathrobes in our room and a large bottle of water and plate of petit fours

Ooops, Double Post!

Bob xoxoxo

lol - u sure u werent bragging??? it sounds lovely - very romatic - that boy is spoiling u!!!:lovestruc

i got a lindt choc bunny (love lindt choc but am 'sposed' to be watchin my weight lol) and a gorgeous orchid!!! def happy with that - and a handmade valentines card from ds1 :)

happy valentines day everyone!!!

Good afternoon everyone

we have just booked into Holiday Inn- now Magic Circus and its lovely.We have bathrobes in our room and a large bottle of water and plate of petit fours

lovely!!!!! cant wait to hear more - how did charys react?????

lovely!!!!! cant wait to hear more - how did charys react?????

She thought we were going down South for a few days then when we reached the tunnel we told her we were going to France. She was asleep when we reached DLP and parked at New York. She suddenly sat up and shouted - thats New York.Why are we here?

We got a crossing just after midnight so arrived at 6am so just slept in the car at New York til EMH time

She thought we were going down South for a few days then when we reached the tunnel we told her we were going to France. She was asleep when we reached DLP and parked at New York. She suddenly sat up and shouted - thats New York.Why are we here?

We got a crossing just after midnight so arrived at 6am so just slept in the car at New York til EMH time

lol - i bet she was really confused - but sounds like u did a good plan!!!!!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

she still thinks we are going home tomorrow though- she doesnt know we are going to DLH

she still thinks we are going home tomorrow though- she doesnt know we are going to DLH

so - she still thinks its a short trip then??? well done u on keepin it this far - do u think she will cry when she realises tomorrow??? cant wait for THAT surprise!!!!

sat here in my minnie fleece thinkin of u & watchin the rugby, whilst on laptop - not too bad a day lol

Aww! Bless her! I hope you're all having a wonderful time!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Show Off. Only kidding. I am so envious. Those were the days. Enjoy today it sounds absolutely beautiful.

I want romance in my life like you.

Happy Valentines day

lol - u sure u werent bragging??? it sounds lovely - very romatic - that boy is spoiling u!!!:lovestruc

i got a lindt choc bunny (love lindt choc but am 'sposed' to be watchin my weight lol) and a gorgeous orchid!!! def happy with that - and a handmade valentines card from ds1 :)

happy valentines day everyone!!!

Maybe showing off a bit... ;) I'm just very happy!

Hope you're all having a lovely Valentines day!

Bob xoxoxxo

so - she still thinks its a short trip then??? well done u on keepin it this far - do u think she will cry when she realises tomorrow??? cant wait for THAT surprise!!!!

sat here in my minnie fleece thinkin of u & watchin the rugby, whilst on laptop - not too bad a day lol

Im not sure what she'll think. She doesnt know she going to Auberge either or got a new Princess dress for it - I hope it fits. In fact we had to go back home for the dress as we forgot it but fortunately hadnt got too far

Im not sure what she'll think. She doesnt know she going to Auberge either or got a new Princess dress for it - I hope it fits. In fact we had to go back home for the dress as we forgot it but fortunately hadnt got too far

I wish you were my mum :rolleyes1 wonderful surprise!! Have a lovely time... I def wish I was there still- Hope the weathers a little brighter now.

Evening, thought I would pop in here before going to the cinema.

Glad to see you arrived safely SW:thumbsup2

Evening everyone, nice to hear from you Small World. Just popping in and out tonight, going for a nice soak in the bath soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter