OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats how we feel when we go ANYWHERE because, frankly, there is nothing in Amble!! :laughing:

What you should do is have your Nandos, grab some Hotel Chocolat to take home, and then also grab some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to take home....

I've never had a Krispy Creme.... I've always wondered what they're like....

Bob xoxoxox

Indeed I could - that's already crossed my mind :rotfl:

Unfortunately, none of these places are cheap, so that's about £30 spent right there (assuming a decent size box of chocolate and doughnuts :lmao: )

Krispy Creme are fantastic. I also find that unlike most doughnuts, they dry out much slower so can pace myself over a number of days. They're very sweet though.

Thats how we feel when we go ANYWHERE because, frankly, there is nothing in Amble!! :laughing:

What you should do is have your Nandos, grab some Hotel Chocolat to take home, and then also grab some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to take home....

I've never had a Krispy Creme.... I've always wondered what they're like....

Bob xoxoxox

Ive never had a Nandos or Krispy Creme. They sell them in Tescos now and I work opposite a Tesco so often see them if I pop in there but have never been tempted (so far)

I must try Nandos though - the rest of my family have been even DD and shes only 8. That might be next weekend in Cambridge as well even though there is one quite close to us

Unfortunately, none of these places are cheap, so that's about £30 spent right there (assuming a decent size box of chocolate and doughnuts :lmao: )

Krispy Creme are fantastic. I also find that unlike most doughnuts, they dry out much slower so can pace myself over a number of days. They're very sweet though.

Hmmmm.... I see the problem.... Generally I make Robert pay for the Nandos, then I buy the chocolates later.....

See, what I think is sweet differs to most people. As a child I ate so much sugar (And at one point was somehow taking around 12 sugars in tea!! :eek: )I can only assume I've damaged my tastebuds.... What other people find sweet I find bordering on savoury a lot of the time.....

Just for the record, my parents didn't know how much sugar I used to put in things.... I was a deceptive little bugger who snuck it in!

Bob xoxoxox

Ive never had a Nandos or Krispy Creme. They sell them in Tescos now and I work opposite a Tesco so often see them if I pop in there but have never been tempted (so far)

I must try Nandos though - the rest of my family have been even DD and shes only 8. That might be next weekend in Cambridge as well even though there is one quite close to us

Nandos is HEAVEN!! :cloud9: I LOVE Nandos!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

This is our Nandos from the other week:

2008_1007Booshweekend0060.jpg

Robert's steak roll with chips and garlic bread.

2008_1007Booshweekend0061.jpg

My double chicken breast burger (One breast removed and put on the plate, in order so as I can actually fit the burger in my mouth- No jokes please!) with spicy rice and chips:

Bob xoxoxoxox

12 sugars aaarghhhh:sick:

To be honest I prefer savoury things apart from where chocolate is concerned

I cant believe Im sat here after 1.00am discussing chocolate and donuts :rotfl:

12 sugars aaarghhhh:sick:

To be honest I prefer savoury things apart from where chocolate is concerned

I cant believe Im sat here after 1.00am discussing chocolate and donuts :rotfl:

I prefer savoury too, oddly!!

Lol- I know!! I'm mainly only still here because Robert's on the Wii...

Bob xoxoxox

Thats the problem - good things never come cheap :rotfl:

I can't believe the time either and my doggies will be wanting their breakfast soon :scared1:

Night night :goodvibes

Nandos is HEAVEN!! :cloud9: I LOVE Nandos!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

This is our Nandos from the other week:

2008_1007Booshweekend0060.jpg

Robert's steak roll with chips and garlic bread.

2008_1007Booshweekend0061.jpg

My double chicken breast burger (One breast removed and put on the plate, in order so as I can actually fit the burger in my mouth- No jokes please!) with spicy rice and chips:

Bob xoxoxoxox

Looks good. I take a similar order (without the rice), but I add pineapple to the already large double chicken breast burger and add the spice powder to the chips, plus I usually have a garlic bread as well. The only other difference is that I usually choose to make a big mess by leaving both chicken breasts in the roll. I do have all the healthy salad etc removed from my burger though :rotfl:

Note: the above list is if I have it for dinner - a lunch is smaller :rotfl:

Looks good. I take a similar order (without the rice), but I add pineapple to the already large double chicken breast burger and add the spice powder to the chips, plus I usually have a garlic bread as well. The only other difference is that I usually choose to make a big mess by leaving both chicken breasts in the roll. I do have all the healthy salad etc removed from my burger though :rotfl:

Note: the above list is if I have it for dinner - a lunch is smaller :rotfl:

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a hog and have the meal I just showed a pic of for lunch. In fairness, it means I don't snack for the rest of the day!! :laughing: If I want something lighter I love the extra hot wings with rice and garlic bread.... :goodvibes :cloud9: :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Robert is finally packing up to go to bed, so I'm off! Night Night all!

Bob xoxoxox

Good morning everyone, I was up bright and early today as I had to take my car to the garage for a service. So I have already done that, called in at Halfords to get some headlamp convertors for next weekend and some suede protect spray from Brantano for my Uggs that arrived yesterday.
I hope everyone else is having a good morning.

Ooh I almost forgot, who will join me in a single digit dance!!
:banana: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter