OT: Guess the date and time that Colson39's (Chris & Beth) baby will be Born!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 15,,12:01 AM,,,,gonna make TAX day a HAPPY day for you.

April 14 ...... 11:15 pm :cloud9:

Tax day April 15th at 4:20 am. It just isn't right if you don't have to stay up all night right off the bat.

I am thinking April 14th at 3:11 am.....we'll see!! Good Luck!!!

And the winner is.... I Love Disney & Cruising, domesticdiva cheated that guess was after the announcement of the water breaking!

What a beautiful boy ! Was a good looking couple,,,now a great looking family ! Congrats you two ! :thumbsup2 Denise and Frank

Welcome to the world
disney20babyou2.jpg

I'm so glad Reilly made it into the world so happy and healthy! What a wonderful delivery story...sorry dw had to have the c-section...but so glad everyone is happy and healthy!

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy (it's ok to say "beautiful" when he's this young, haha). He's absolutely perfect...i'm sure you, dw, moms, and family are so proud!!!

Now I can't wait to see pics of his first trip to the Fort!!! :goodvibes

Best Wishes,
Sonya

Ahhhhh....ya did it! Ya did it gooood too!! Thats a good lookin boy ya got there, Chris. And it sounds like you held up like a champ through all those emotions rushing through you in those upside down hours!!!! Congratulations, buddy. And, you'll never know it...but the Cesarean is better for YOU than you'll ever have to know about now!!Now go shave his head and teach him how to properly groom a goatee!!!

Just reading your post made me cry. Takes me back to when I had mine. Except mine were almost 10 ponds and 23in. But anyways, he's beautiful. Take lots of pictures to scrapbook.:woohoo:

Congratulations and WELCOME REILLY! One can never imagine the feelings you can have the first time you hold them in your arms. Now rest up, you're gonna need it.

Welcome Reilly!
Congratulations MOM and DAD.
Now we need to get him a DIS name and teach him to use a computer.

Congrats to both of you! What a sweet little baby boy! Enjoy these first days--you'll treasure them all of your life!

Thank you everyone!!! I'm on a computer for a few minutes, so I just wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes!!

Reilly is going along great, he's starting to cry a bit more now when he's hungry, which he definitely is getting hungrier more often...lol. But overall, he's a really quiet baby, but I'll knock on wood now...hah.

I was able to get some more pictures up, so I thought I would share them with you guys! I was telling Beth about all your well wishes, it made her smile!

100_5364.jpg

100_5376.jpg

100_5383.jpg

100_5388.jpg

100_5448.jpg

100_5449.jpg

Below is my brother and Reilly

100_5466.jpg

100_5476.jpg

We wish Reilly a life filled with blessings of love and health. He is a great looking baby!

Be sure to print this thread and give to Beth for Reilly's book. Your post about the delivery is very sweet, heartfelt and a great gift to a little guy from his dad. There's not a mom reading your post that hasn't teared up. :lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter