OT: Thanks

NemoMom07

Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!
Today I got something in my mailbox that had me scratching my head trying to figure out what in the heck could this be. What I got was BOO'ed in the mail. Yes boo'ed. I wanted to say that it diffently did what it was suppose to and will continue ;) on. What a nice thing to come home to.

OH! How cute!!! I need to find the bags I bought last year and boo the neighbors again! I live in the "older" neighborhood and all the neighbors are adopted grandparents to my kiddos! They still haven't figured it out from last year.. while they didn't boo anyone it was fun listening to them question one another as to who did it! LOL

how nice was that? we do have a great bunch don't we?!

How cute...

Now what do you put in the bags when you "boo" your neighbours - I really want to do this, this year

Rhonda

Hey I got Boo'd too! I came home yesterday at lunch time to put a load of laundry in and prep supper and it was in the mail! How very sweet of you to think of me----- whoever you are???!!!

time to pay it forward!

thank you again! it totally made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter