Our Active April: W.I.S.H. Exercise Challenge

4/23~27 minute dvd and 40 minutes walking.
4/24~27 minute dvd.
Total=926/900 whoop!!

Yay for April and finally making my goal :)
And thanks for the 30ds thread for keeping me motivated!

A week from today will be May 1st - my babies will be graduating high school at the beginning of June! Enjoy your kiddos and make great memories with them, because it is so true that the time goes by before you know it.

Aww congrats! You must be such a proud parent. Mine are still young (will be 10 & 7 in May) but I can't believe how fast time goes. I already warned DH that I will probably have a mental breakdown when my boys move away to college!

965/1000

30 minutes DVD and stretching. I need to do more stretching because I am the least flexible person ever!! :lmao:

I am not flexible either. Yoga really helps. Have you tried it?

20 mins
315/500

Oh my GOODNESS I have been sick this whole freaking month!!!! Finally feeling semi normal again. Had to pack to move back home, so I'm counting 20 mins for a few hours of packing, cleaning, carrying stuff up and down stairs and packing the car.
Glad I was able to do the race before pooping out. I'm hoping to get back into it - but we have two looong car rides in our future so not quite yet.

Great job to everyone else and wow did April fly by!!!!

Having fun in our Nations Capital sightseeing and walking my feet off.

Monday 120 min
Tuesday 120 min
Today 120 min

New total 1605/1600

Started the day with a 45 minute low impact aerobics class. Then I did 85 minutes on the treadmill doing two rounds of C25K.

Total of 130 minutes today

1615/1200

4/24 - 35 minute walk

Try my first CrossFit class tomorrow!:banana::woohoo:

4/24 - 15 min walk with dog
4/25 - 15 min walk plus 38 min run/walk

760/900

Our first page looks like a RAINBOW!!! Keep up the good work everyone, we're coming down the home stretch.

I am not flexible either. Yoga really helps. Have you tried it?

You know, like 10 years ago I went to a few yoga classes, but none since. I think I may rent some DVD's and try again. That's a great idea. I may even make it to another class if I like it!

Okay, so these weeks have been.. not great for exercising.
Two training sessions at 45 minutes each. So that's 90 minutes
Stock at work twice for 30 minutes each. There's another 60.
And about 100 minutes misc workouts (a lot of dancing..).
That makes it about 250 minutes. Plus the 315 I already had.

I'm at 565/1000

An hour WERQ class and an hour TurboKick class bring me to:

2100/2013 :rockband: Made it!! Still have to hit it hard though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter