Our Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table

FFerret

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share our Oct 5 visit at Cindy's--this was my fam's first week ever at WDW.

I spent HOURS trying to get the ressie on the phone calling long distance; it became A QUEST. Luckily the week I was calling in August it transferred over from 60 to 90 days so I got a ressie on my fourth day trying.

By the time the fateful Sunday came we were all sick (I know, I know, this is NOT Disney's fault). Three yr old daughter had NO interest in wearing her Cindy dress so I just gave up on that one...

Place was STUNNING, inside and out.

Every one was very friendly (staff and Cindy, Snow, Mary P, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle). Throne room was empty when we arrived; when we left there was a huge line waiting for their turn with the Fairy Godmother who was holding court from the throne.

Princesses had TOO MANY tables to stay for more than the quick "I'll see you at the parade. Good morning little Prince." etc, but all signed the autog. book and took pictures graciously -- and only came once. They worked great with my little girl--she LOVED the attention and was feeling much better in no time. We were in the booth area in the middle--great place for my fam but Mary forgot the table next to us and had to come back.

Mary did the best job however in my humble opinion. Snow had the perfect Snow White voice from the movie (cringe!), Cindy looked very regal (after all it IS her place), and I only remember Belle mentioning a parade at three. I want to say something wonderful about Princess Aurora (she's my favorite Disney princess)---hmmm, how about she looked lovely in her blue dress.

Food--well, like I mentioned we were sick. I shoulda have them place the pastries in a baggie for home.

Our meal was at 8:25 on a Sunday morning, and we never felt rushed at all.

It's something you gotta try at least once!

I agree. Everyone who is a Disney fan should do it once. Here's what I thought about it. Princesses were very nice and very accomodating with taking pictures. The interior is definitely what you would figure a castle dining room would look like - good theming.

My only real gripes about the place are - they need a bigger restroom (at least for the ladies). With all those little girls (and big girls), there just aren't enough stalls to keep things moving. (No pun intended there;) ) The other thing is the menu. I came with two seriously picky teenagers who ate, hmmm, let me think... nope, they ate NOTHING. Of course you pay for the whole meal anyway. I wish they would offer more choices, rather than here it is, eat it. Of course, I wish that about lots of Disney restaurants. ;)

Oh, and our server was kind of a drag. Didn't get into character in the least, and didn't even act happy to have us dining there. Oh well, you can't let one bad apple ruin the whole bunch.:D

I went and loved it and the food was wonderful. My husband is picky and ate everything and loved the potatoes. I will be doing this breakfast everytime.

Thanx for such a fab review. We have a ps for 26th at 8.10. It will be out first time in the castle for breakfast. Have eaten there for only lunch and dinner before and we are really looking forward to it.

Thank you for the reviews.
We are eating there on 12/12 at 8:10. This will be our first time. We were suppose to eat there last June but my son got too sick to even try to make it there :(

I am hoping for a good time!

Glad to be of service :)

Has anyone ever had Cindy and crew show up for lunch or dinner? Might try this another time for later on in the day--it was a lovely place but it would be nice to enjoy the ambiance without the ressie stress of the breakfast.

Sometimes, Cindy, the Fairygodmother or Prince are downstairs in the throne room (aka waiting area) during lunch and dinner, but not upstairs in the dining room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter