Our friend, low-key

That's sad news, his song threads kept my spirits up after recent events forced me inside more than I wanted. I just sort of resumed his song thread style recently because I'm stuck inside again and the play lists were always such a nice distraction. Hugs to all his close friends.

OMG. How tragic. I knew he had had cancer but was in remission. I PM’d him a month or so ago saying that I didn’t always post on his threads but so enjoyed reading them. I told him that I hoped he was taking a break and that it wasn’t health related.

I did go to bat for him one time when someone was not quite so thrilled with the “hey”. He didn’t seem to have a mean bone in his body and I learned awfully quick that “hey” meant that he cared. i thought he was a man of few words and that was his signature. My dad is a man of few words but he has ways to know he does care and is concerned.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

He will be missed.

RIP Jason.

Jason introduced me to new music, new foods, he taught me how to really do Vegas. He made me laugh, and he was there with good advice and just the right thing to say when I needed it. He could always make me smile and he brightened my days. I didn't know him as long as many of you, but I'm so grateful that I got to know him. He's the most charismatic, funny, SEXY😘, amazing man I've ever met. I miss him terribly, life isn't the same without him.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful tribute Dan. I hope he knows how loved he is by everyone.

i thought of you instantly, I’m so sorry @Kittyblue ❤️❤️

I had the honor to be not only Jason's co-worker but a good friend. I am in aw of the love and fellowship found here for Jason. I have not said much for honestly been in tears reading all the kind words for Jason. I was one of the few people in his non internet life who knew About these boards so here I now am. (At least that's what he told me, lol) I know he spent so much time here and I can tell you he loved it here. He talked to me often about his disboard family ❤

This one hurts. 😢

low-key was a staple on here. At times his music threads took up a good portion of the first page on the CB. I remember once someone made a thread along the lines of "Can we have a thread that’s not a song containing a word?" That didn’t go over well, and if I recall correctly, we flooded 90% the first page with his song threads. :laughing: A good testament to how much we adored Jason.

A man of few words and his spelling always made me smile, but that was what made him special. A "hey" from low-key was a hug from friend. :hug:

low-key, you will be dearly missed more than you know. My deepest sympathies to his family and friends. Godspeed, Jason.

I am so incredibly sad to hear this. He has for sure been one of my favorite people here. His "hey" was all I needed to hear sometimes when something was wrong. There were also plenty of times when I though omg, did he really just say that! Wherever you are Jason, I know you're keeping it sexy!

Jason introduced me to new music, new foods, he taught me how to really do Vegas. He made me laugh, and he was there with good advice and just the right thing to say when I needed it. He could always make me smile and he brightened my days. I didn't know him as long as many of you, but I'm so grateful that I got to know him. He's the most charismatic, funny, SEXY😘, amazing man I've ever met. I miss him terribly, life isn't the same without him.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful tribute Dan. I hope he knows how loved he is by everyone.

As PP said, I thought of you immediately. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter