Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Pre Trip Report :D TODAY!!!!!!! :D

Love the phone and the blanket. I saw the phone in the DS the other day (the Mickey version) and thought it was cute!

Elsie loves it she had a quick go yesterday when I (struggled) got it out the packaging so it fits in her back pack!

I booked our meals today :cool1:

March 6th
Cafe Mickey 7.30pm with a birthday cake for our little Mouseketeer

March 7th
Inventions 7.30pm

March 8th
Aubegre de Cendrillion 1pm

Happy with everything! Very excited about it all now :banana::banana::banana:

yeah glad you've got it all booked i love the choices you've made and Elsie will love her cake xx

I will enjoy it I mean she will lol! The lady on the phone said to me it is a chocolate cake is that ok? It's a really good cake! I laughed a little any one that knows me knows that anything chocolate is always ok lol x

Yayy at getting your meals booked in, that makes it so real doesn't it!

That and paying for it makes it seem very real! :rotfl:

Not much planning has been done the last couple of days, I have started putting things in the suitcase! Ok I'll say it packing I know it is so early but I love packing I was so excited doing!

We have a wallet we always take on Disney holidays and I packed it earlier and found 11 Euros in it :yay: So we have some spending money :banana:

Oh, how cute she is :lovestruc so adorable :love: I wish for a princess at home :cutie: but got two Buzzs instead :lmao:

I want to buy tops for my boys - identical, but no luck. They don't have the sizes I need. I'd like a Mickey one, but mostly I get Cars themed (and they got so MANY of those already). I'd be happy with Buzz one too, but no luck either. Why don't we have a Disney store? :rolleyes1

can't believe you've started packing!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight now because i'll be worrying that i haven't even got my suitcase out yet :rotfl: glad you found 11 euros i found 5 euros in Sainsbury car park a few weeks ago so that will come with us (and probably buy me a brownie!! :love:)

We have a piggy bank with foreign money in... so whenever we go on holiday, we know there is always a few dollars/ Euros to start spending :)

The meal plan sounds amazing, very jealous. I'm sure Elsie *cough* and you *cough* will love the birthday cake ;)

xxx

Oh, how cute she is :lovestruc so adorable :love: I wish for a princess at home :cutie: but got two Buzzs instead :lmao:

I want to buy tops for my boys - identical, but no luck. They don't have the sizes I need. I'd like a Mickey one, but mostly I get Cars themed (and they got so MANY of those already). I'd be happy with Buzz one too, but no luck either. Why don't we have a Disney store? :rolleyes1

Oh I was just about to say have you tried H&M but I guess you don't have them either lol! Is it a lot to ship from the UK to you?

can't believe you've started packing!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight now because i'll be worrying that i haven't even got my suitcase out yet :rotfl: glad you found 11 euros i found 5 euros in Sainsbury car park a few weeks ago so that will come with us (and probably buy me a brownie!! :love:)

If Dave was a member on here he could tell you how bad I am lol! I will pack un pack re pack so much before we go

:banana: To finding 5 Euros

We have a piggy bank with foreign money in... so whenever we go on holiday, we know there is always a few dollars/ Euros to start spending :)

The meal plan sounds amazing, very jealous. I'm sure Elsie *cough* and you *cough* will love the birthday cake ;)

xxx

We have loads of US change but never normally bring back Euros

I am so excited for Inventions its unreal!

I am so excited for Inventions its unreal!

I'm sure you'll love it! It's the best meal I've ever had at DLP; great atmosphere, a good variety of food and perfect Disney service. I'm so jealous! :lovestruc

I can't wait for this trip report, I'm sure it's going to be magical.

I'm sure you'll love it! It's the best meal I've ever had at DLP; great atmosphere, a good variety of food and perfect Disney service. I'm so jealous! :lovestruc

I can't wait for this trip report, I'm sure it's going to be magical.

Your trip report got me so excited for inventions especially the desert I am so excited I will have to restrain myself to going straight to it lol!

I can't wait for the trip not so excited about Trip Report because it will be over lol x

Your trip report got me so excited for inventions especially the desert I am so excited I will have to restrain myself to goon straight to it lol!

I can't wait for the trip not so excited about Trip Report because it will be over lol x

Aww, it's nice to know my TR helped to guide someone's decisions!

That's understandable about not being excited about the TR! It was kind of bittersweet when I started writing mine - it reminded me that the trip was over and done with, but it was also lovely to relive it!

Just caught up with your pre trip report and I am so excited to read the actual trip report too! I loved your last one! Elsie is so adorable!

I also am a list person! I have them saved on my laptop and print them off and stick them on my wardrobe door when I'm packing and tick everything off as I pack!

Aww, it's nice to know my TR helped to guide someone's decisions!

That's understandable about not being excited about the TR! It was kind of bittersweet when I started writing mine - it reminded me that the trip was over and done with, but it was also lovely to relive it!
I know what you mean it helps with the Disney blues but it makes me want to go back so bad! X
Just caught up with your pre trip report and I am so excited to read the actual trip report too! I loved your last one! Elsie is so adorable!

I also am a list person! I have them saved on my laptop and print them off and stick them on my wardrobe door when I'm packing and tick everything off as I pack!

Hi

thanks for reading!

Ha I like to tick mine off as im packing then 2 new list are made from my list what I have packed and what I need to pack/buy lol!

Xxx

Not much planning has happened the last couple of days. Poor Elsie has been really unwell :sad1: Still her happy little self just very hot bunged up and sounds very croaky! She is all better now so it is my turn :sick: Being poorly and having a 10 month old who is full of energy is hard work :rotfl:

6 weeks today till Disney :banana::banana::banana:

I am looking at making a personalized autograph book now but getting confused and stressed deciding who to put in it :confused:

Any way hope you all had a good weekend!

xx

sorry to hear you've both been poorly. hope you'll soon be back to planning and list writing!! xx

Ha still list writing. Characters at the moment trying to decide if I should make this autograph book or not as I expect there arent any new designs in the Park.

Ha still list writing. Characters at the moment trying to decide if I should make this autograph book or not as I expect there arent any new designs in the Park.

Hiya

If I can help with the autograph book, let me know :woohoo:

You could, alternatively, do separate Princess autograph book, main characters book, and then a generic one for others. So the Princess one could have personalised pages for all the princesses, princes and dwarves maybe? The main characters could include a page for Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pooh, etc... then the others who you may see, may not see, may want to wait for or may want to just wave at lol - could be in a third book with pretty, but not personalised pages...?

Covers for each are easily designed, I'd be happy to help :cutie::cutie:

Oops, getting carried away :rotfl:

Rachel xx

Hiya

If I can help with the autograph book, let me know :woohoo:

You could, alternatively, do separate Princess autograph book, main characters book, and then a generic one for others. So the Princess one could have personalised pages for all the princesses, princes and dwarves maybe? The main characters could include a page for Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pooh, etc... then the others who you may see, may not see, may want to wait for or may want to just wave at lol - could be in a third book with pretty, but not personalised pages...?

Covers for each are easily designed, I'd be happy to help :cutie::cutie:

Oops, getting carried away :rotfl:

Rachel xx

The only thing I am struggling with is the cover :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter