Our PS plans...can I have your input?

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
DH and I are going in May and staying at Bowardwalk. I'll be 26 weeks pregnant, so we're planning a few more sit-down meals than we usually would. Our goal is to mostly try places we've never been before (sit-down or counter). Everything below is new for us, and we'll fill in the blanks with our favorite counter-service and snacks. Thoughts?

Arrival night:
D- Spoodles

Animal Kingdom Day (just a few hours in AK):
B- Boardwalk Bakery
L- Late lunch at Nine Dragons (IF we feel like walking into Epcot)
D- Yachtsman Steakhouse

Epcot Day:
B-
L- Coral Reef (early lunch) (my husband really wants to try this)
D- Teppanyaki or Alfredos or counter service ??

Disney Quest/Downtown Disney Day:
B-
L- Food Quest Cheesecake Factory Express
D- Earl of Sandwich

Magic Kingdom Day:
B- Crystal Palace
L-
D- Cinderella's Royal Table

MGM Day:
B-
L- Sci Fi Theater
D- going home :guilty:

Thanks in advance! :cheer2:

That sounds great!
You have my favorite listed there and some places Id like to try too. I also think you have the right amount planned.
Enjoy and be sure to let us know what you think of all those new places. :)

I can only speak about Crystal Palace and Sci Fi. I was not all that thrilled with Sci Fi, but will be trying again this next trip. Crystal Palace is great I think!

I am going to try Cindy's castle next trip too, so i will seek out this thread if I think you should skip it!

Sounds great. I would go to Alfredo's we have this as a must do every trip. I Epcot there is a place with coffee, pastries and fruit that we really enjoy. If you are coming into Epcot go past SE and to the right before Ice cool station, it is there. We love the expressos :love:

Looks really good. A good mix of sit-down and quick service; high-end and "fun" place; different styles of food.

Have fun!
Solotraveler :earsboy:

goofy4wdw2 said:
Thank you everyone for your feedback so far! It's helping!

CamColt- which is your favorite?

Im glad we are helping.
My favorite for a splurge meal was Yachtsman Steakhouse. We had the best anniversary dinner there. Not only were the steaks wonderful as you would expect, but everything else was delicious too. :D I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter