our secret green club? Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this some of your confusing speak? Cause, I is confussed......;) :lmao: (I guess I'm going to have to hang w/ the slow kid in band....:rolleyes: )

I think she meant to say "roles". She's really smart except for the spelling thing!:lmao:

Yep Kelly was right your gonna fit in here just fine... I had all five kids today all day plus the 2 kids going to florida with us for a bit today too.. SO yep i'm beat too.. Plus em wont go to SLEEP :furious:

Guess I'm lucky in that. . . they're sound asleep!

OK, and the Hugh thing fits in there where???? Ginny has too many names! It's hard enough with everyone having a screen name and a real name, not to mention all the aunts/nephews/daughter issues here! Now, Ginny needs 5 names????? woah, I think I need some chocolate!:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I was just telling Kelly that earlier... Hugh is a nick name Mary probably gave her. Mary is full of nicknames.

:rotfl2: I was just telling Kelly that earlier... Hugh is a nick name Mary probably gave her. Mary is full of nicknames.

Excuse me, I don't mean to stick my BIG But in here....but I do believe I gave her that nickname!!!:goodvibes

I'm still here!!!!!
(but I am leaving in about 30 minutes....BD wants to go out to dinner.)

:sad2: Big Daddy needs to take us all if he takes you. DIdn't his momma teach him any manners? You can't take just one you have to take everyone

thats really scary I think that means you have been hangin with kelly and I too much... What do you think kelly?

yup....hanging with us too much....so how does it feel to be one of the 'cool kids'???:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter