our secret green club? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsalz said:
You know Pixie started one right?
How can we forget. She mentioned many many many times How old you were and how you and your DH ALWAYS pick up the tab!!!!! ;)

Anc96 said:
Actually, it's the second time I got one over on DisUnc (not that I'm keeping count)... I got his LGMHPCs at our HD ;)

hand.gif

DISUNC said:
So Young! So Brilliant!
However it's....
3 :worship: :worship: :worship: for ME
1 :worship: for that Cyn Chick!

:thumbsup2

She takes after her mother :goodvibes

cynderella said:
Hooray! Your prize is.............

Tink shoes!

elfshoes.jpg

(I'm starting to get desperate!)

Congrats, nsalz!

Desperate?.....That's the best gift ever!!!!!!Thank you Thank you :love: :dance3: :hug:

nsalz said:
Desperate?.....That's the best gift ever!!!!!!Thank you Thank you :love: :dance3: :hug:

I have to say, I remember a time, when you would probably have actually been thrilled to wear those beautiful shoes! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HeloOoooOoo!!! Limeys!!!!

Ok, It is very Off-Putting to have you out in the middle of nowhere (community boards)...So "Imuhna-hafta" subscribe. Do you know how often I lurk in your room? A fly on the wall. And I never, NEVER know what the Sam Hill is going on...so someone catch me up on the magical mystery tour that is this thread STAT!

Just now got home from Wal-mar-shay and got a mini-micro LIME umbrella (thus assuring there will be NO rain during our stay...provided I lug it around!) I also got a Lime/brown (love those two colors together!) flexible cooler to haul my Pepsi and Mtn. Dew around in. And a lime green toothbrush, apple sours in a lime tin, lime green BRA(!!!!!), lime insulated drink holders, lime ribbons and hair doodly-do's, and a plethera of Lime nacessories. The Checkout lady is all,"You must like lime green!" ("YA-THINK???" I thought quietly to myself) "Yes, I must", I polietly said. :sunny:

DISUNC, I have taken a solomn vow NOT to respond to my Pre-Pre-trip report until Sept.1st but can I just say how freaked (in a good way) thet YOU responded to my Pre-introductory, premature, jumped-the-gun-wayyy-too flippin' early TR???? OMGosh!

pixie dust 112 said:
I'll see if I can arrange to get back your access to the DISboards at work. Wouldn't that be a great prize? :teeth:
:thumbsup2 :worship: :worship: :worship: :tongue: :tongue: You would be the best sister ever!!!!!

pixie dust 112 said:
I have to say, I remember a time, when you would probably have actually been thrilled to wear those beautiful shoes! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:rotfl: Stop giving family secrets....especially mine. :blush:

Hi all !!! :wave:
To PD from nsalz :nsalz just went to make her hubby wubby
dinner he just got back from a meeting.

pixie dust 112 said:
Oh wait didn't anyone tell you? Yankee fans need 4442 posts to get the secret handshake! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
ha ha very very funny !!! :sad2: some will just never learn !!

cynderella said:
Hooray! Your prize is.............

Tink shoes!

elfshoes.jpg

(I'm starting to get desperate!)

Congrats, nsalz!
How 'bout a machting pair for her :goodvibes daughter :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:!!!!!!!!!!!

TOT_Princess_412 said:
Hi all !!! :wave:
To PD from nsalz :nsalz just went to make her hubby wubby
dinner he just got back from a meeting.

Awww. She's soooo sweet!

UtahMama said:

Ok, It is very Off-Putting to have you out in the middle of nowhere (community boards)...So "Imuhna-hafta" subscribe. Do you know how often I lurk in your room? A fly on the wall. And I never, NEVER know what the Sam Hill is going on...so someone catch me up on the magical mystery tour that is this thread STAT!

Just now got home from Wal-mar-shay and got a mini-micro LIME umbrella (thus assuring there will be NO rain during our stay...provided I lug it around!) I also got a Lime/brown (love those two colors together!) flexible cooler to haul my Pepsi and Mtn. Dew around in. And a lime green toothbrush, apple sours in a lime tin, lime green BRA(!!!!!), lime insulated drink holders, lime ribbons and hair doodly-do's, and a plethera of Lime nacessories. The Checkout lady is all,"You must like lime green!" ("YA-THINK???" I thought quietly to myself) "Yes, I must", I polietly said. :sunny:

DISUNC, I have taken a solomn vow NOT to respond to my Pre-Pre-trip report until Sept.1st but can I just say how freaked (in a good way) thet YOU responded to my Pre-introductory, premature, jumped-the-gun-wayyy-too flippin' early TR???? OMGosh!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anc96 said:
You mean you don't have a list of lists? How will you know which list is for what?

:rotfl2: I think I lost my list of lists - so I made a new one and cant find that...so........... :lmao: I'm in trouble!

UtahMama said:

Wecome back UtahMama! We haven't seen you here in a long time! Good to have ya back:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter