our secret green club? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to go to Mexico then and have a drink for me. I like Margarittas.. Strawberry ones..

I remember the day we were in Epcot. It was soooooo hot. we were thankful for the ice cold strawberry margaritas in Mexica :) I got Kim drunk.

I used to take my customers pens by accident when I was at their business/house. Now that I'm not on my truck anymore, I have to buy pens again. I forgot how expensive some of them can get.

Well Bic ten packs are still a good deal if you lose them as fast as my son does!:rotfl:

We stayed at the cabins & loved it. Say hello to Chip & Dale for us. One of them got down on his knee and proposed to my mommy at the campfire. :love: Not sure if she ever gave him an answer, but he could've been my new daddy! :woohoo:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You just made my day!!!

Are you people crazy....There is no way I will ever catch up!!!!!

Anything important I need to know?

I'm just watching CNN and I'm loving the pictures of the snow in Los Angeles County.

I saw snow pictures from New Orleans on the weather channel! Those kids looked thrilled!!!!!
snowballfight.gif

Get this one Mary.

Em is 17 and she still pulls the "Mommy I love you" bit when she wants something.

John always follows with "Of course you can't NOT go" Always gets the two of them going :lmao:
Last time she did this she was begging for us to let her go on the art trip to ITALY :scared1:

I'm 31 and still pull the mommy I love you thing!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Works everytime..:teeth:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfamily
That is too funny. Thats like when a driver stops he or she automatically puts out an arm to protect the passenger

My mom too and I am usually the one driving her around! :lmao: She still stomps the floor boards to help the vehicle stop!:confused3

I do that to dh too!!!

I have a "special supense-show blankie" It has tiny holes that the dog created and I can peek thru those when I need to. That last episode of Heros sure had me scream & jump!

I know very little about next weeks show. I wnat to be surprised. I knew to much about Fallout. :sad2: almost ruined it !

Right now, though I am still posting! and mis-spelling as I go!!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 33,027
User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 3,540

Va-bear 2,212
rer1972 2,112

DISUNC 2,053
pixie dust 112 2,041

katlas&kids 1,946
crossfamily 1,931

kaw1218 1,447
Donald - my hero 1,367
LizzySwan1022 1,224

SleepingBeautyDreamr 1,102
TOT_Princess_412 1,038

nsalz 919
cynderella 852
hockeymomoftwo 610
dwheatl 549
Princess89 475
TaraLee4 475
MrOakie 471
bigsis1970 450
uhtimex 370

Someone sent this to me & I thought it was cute! :goodvibes

Some of you may know that our 14 year old dog, Abbey, died last month (10/23). The day after she died, my 4 year old daughter Meredith was crying and talking about how much she missed Abbey. She asked if we could write a letter to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, God would recognize her.

She dictated and I wrote:
"Dear God,

Will you please take special care of our dog, Abbey? She died yesterday and is in heaven. We miss her very much. We are happy that you let us have her as our dog even though she got sick. I hope that you will play with her. She likes to play with balls and swim before she got sick. I am sending some pictures of her so that when you see her in heaven you will know she is our special dog. But I really do miss her.

Love,
Meredith Claire
ps: Mommy wrote the words after Mer told them to her"

We put that in an envelope with 2 pictures of Abbey, and addressed it to God/Heaven. We put our return address on it. Then Mer stuck some stamps on the front because, as she said, it may take lots of stamps to get a letter all the way to heaven) and that afternoon I let her drop it into the letter box at the post office. For a few days, she would ask if God had gotten the letter yet. I told her that I thought He had. Yesterday, we took the kids to Austin to a natural history museum. When we got back, there was a package wrapped in gold paper on our front porch.
Curious, I went to look at it. It had a gold star card on the front and said "To: Mer" in an unfamiliar hand. Meredith took it in and opened it.
Inside was a book by Mr. Rogers, "When a Pet Dies." Taped to the inside front cover was the letter we had written to God, in its opened envelope (which was marked Return to Sender: Insufficient address). On the opposite page, one of the pictures of Abbey was taped under the words "For Meredith." We turned to the back cover, and there was the other picture of Abbey, and this handwritten note on pink paper:

"Dear Mer,

I know that you will be happy to know that Abbey arrived safely and soundly in Heaven! Having the pictures you sent to me was such a big help.
I recognized Abbey right away. You know, Meredith, she isn't sick anymore.
Her spirit is here with me--just like she stays in your heart--young and running and playing. Abbey loved being your dog, you know. Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't have any pockets!-- so I can't keep
your beautiful letter. I am sending it to you with the pictures so that you will have this book to keep and remember Abbey. One of my angels is taking care of this for me. I hope the little book helps. Thank you for the beautiful letter. Thank your mother for sending it. What a wonderful mother you have! I picked her especially for you. I send my blessings every day and remember that I love you very much. By the way, I am wherever there is love.

Love,
God,
and the special angel who wrote this after God told her the words."

As a parent and a pet lover, this is one of the kindest things that I've ever experienced. I have no way to know who sent it, but there is some very kind soul working in the dead letter office of the US postal service. ( Just wanted to share this act of compassion :)

It makes you feel good that there are still some good people out there!!:grouphug:

I guess I'm lost on the whole HS Musical conversation. never seen it, never heard of it (or if I did, I don't remember):confused3

Well, I am sure someone will want to get rid of...I mean someone would sure love to send you their copy, so the can get use to hearing another movie instead!:rotfl:

This is for all of you :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: You have done me a world of good today. It feels nice to see that I am not only able to keep up but that peeps are quoting me
waggingeyebrows.gif

I needed to stop the tears before Em comes home since it really upsets her.

Thanks for caring
consoling2-1.gif

So cute that you are copying my smilies. That makes we happy too!

I just sent in a request to AAA for package rates I could get through them. Hopefully it will save us enough that we will be able to afford our trip this year. Already DH is thinking of us having to wait a year :sad2:

NO< NO!! tell him you hafta go!!! :lmao:

I tried multi-posting, but I didn't like it. I like to post my response the moment I see something I want to respond to. Not wait till I read several other posts.

Same here, but we know my problem!! I have to Yap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter