Our soldier is home!!!

4nana

God Bless America, Land of the Free and Brave
Another soldier has arrived home safe and sound!! :thumbsup2! :thumbsup2

Praise God, DS's Army unit arrived home this evening and I can only imagine how happy our dear DIL and 4 sweet grands must be. :lovestruc

It was music to my ears and joy to my heart to get that call and hear his voice. :goodvibes

After some down time, our family plans a big welcome home celebration. :cheer2:

Like any proud military mom, I am breathing a big sigh of relief and can’t wait to wrap my arms around our soldier boy. :hug:

God Bless and heartfelt thanks to all our fine military for the brave service and their families for their many sacrifices!!! :grouphug:

Thx Dis friends for your support, it really means a lot! :flower3:

DS (in AFG) receiving the Bronze Star Medal Award
rangerlogo-1.jpg
BronzeStarMedalAward82ndAirborneMay.jpg
momhero-1.jpg

Good to hear your soldier is home safe! Thank you to you, your son and his family for the sacrifices that have been made during this deployment. May you have many happy times ahead!

Woohoo! I love hearing that soldiers are coming home!:banana: Still counting the months for my DH. I am sure you are extremely excited. Thanks for your support of our troops and their families.:grouphug:

Awesome news. We thank your son for his service to our country!! I am a Navy wife and the sister to a proud Army man, so I know how it feels to get your loved one home safe and sound!! :yay:

Praise the Lord for sure!!!!! I'm so happy for you that your son is home. Thanks to you and your family, and especially to him, for the sacrifice you have all made! Have a wonderful reunion!!!!!

So happy for you and your family! I'm an Army wife and know your joy! This is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE! Thank you to your Son for all he and his family have sacraficed.

Tink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter