Our Spoodles Review

yankeepenny

DVC owner at Saratoga Springs Resort
Dined here 9/2, Saturday night. We got there 45 minutes early , and were seated within 5 minutes. DH had a greek salad and steak, and I had portuguese soup and a shrimp pasta dish. I also had iced coffee and he had a soft drink.
We were full from the large portions and declined dessert.
We were presented with a happy anniversary cupcake and a song. Fantastic service, and best value TS meal all week. Hands down, our favorite . This place gets an A! :thumbsup2

Thankyou for the review. I have mixed feelings about our Spoodles ressie as someone earlier mentioned the servers had an attitude. :confused3

magicmouse2 said:
Thankyou for the review. I have mixed feelings about our Spoodles ressie as someone earlier mentioned the servers had an attitude. :confused3

Us too! We are considering cancelling due to all the recent bad reviews about poor service.

We just returned from WDW a couple of weeks ago and Spoodles was the nicest surprise we had all week. Why hadn't I tried this place before? We LOVED it, and the servers attitudes that night were all great. We will RUN back to this place! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you had a great meal. I just read your Kona review and now I'm sensing an iced coffee theme, LOL. :surfweb:

We have eaten at Spoodles every trip since they opened. Sometimes, counting breakfast, we've eaten there as many as 4 times on a single trip.

I've encountered one server with an bit of an attitude, otherwise the service is just wonderful! There is a man at the host stand who seems to be a bit grumpy sometimes, but we just smile at him and assume his feet hurt. :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear the OP enjoyed it! Thanks for posting! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Whew!! What a relief to read this and other positive reviews for Spoodles.
Going solo for the first time next week and couldn't get LeCellier. CM suggested Spoodles so I decided to take it. Will let you know how I make out. :)

We didn't care for Spoodles the last time we went, maybe we should give it another try. Thanks for the review!

Thats funny... I thought it was the worst meal of the week. I had some pasta dish that i was'nt impressed with. My bf had that seafood soup and he said it was good. I dont remember what our app's were .... if i dont remember it must not have been good... desert avg. The tipping point was the waiter sucked...i felt ignored. It could have been because we had the DDP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter